Best environmental field

Anyone with great suggestions? To loop for environment? Currently got my second phone and I can loop some environment field 24hr :smiley:

3 Likes

I’ve been using Ley Line a lot. I really enjoy that one.

White Light Waves and Sacred Sanctuary are also top on my list.

Throw in Ye Old Negentropic Harmonizer every so often too if you have it!

3 Likes

I find the Plasma Flower to be my environmental go to for now. Especially since everyone who comes near me while I’m playing it, (home, work etc) is immediately in a good mood and smiling no matter what type of emotional state they’re approaching me from. So I definitely recommend that if you’re in an environment where others may come around or just want a strong positivity/clear negativity type of field.

I haven’t tried the ones above, but if white light waves is better than the positive power waves I’d definitely give it a go. And I’ve heard great things about Sacred Sanctuary for creating an optimal space for manifestation if you wish to go that route.

8 Likes

Also might want to check if you want to use fields too. There are environmental fields that affect both environment and yourself llike essence of mantras.

If you have a goal, in mind it would be easier to know which one you want to play.

Also the jade maneki neko affects both too :thinking:

5 Likes

Ley Line Node Point is great

3 Likes

Whatever I try, I keep going back to the Sacred Sanctuary…again and again, and again…

9 Likes

I like to draw money :joy: so jade mani kineko seems perfect yes

But do I have to put my phone on my front door?

1 Like

Nah you don’t have to. Environmental fields will spread to some extent.

There’s also

And also

Plus the new one

2 Likes

Thank you so much. Gonna try now :money_mouth_face::rofl:

Yes. One of my 2 favorites.

Still Feng Shui is #1 :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

Vastu Homam

3 Likes

The Great Pyramid of Giza
Glastonbury (St Michaels Tower)

I want to give heads up on my new project: Plasma flower experiment. You can find the topic using the search function of the forum and type: Plasma flower experiment. Thank you for your participation!