Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy :x:

9 Likes

Oh ya radiate P not too

2 Likes

Maybe a check for that one?

4 Likes

From their descriptions:

Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy:

This energy programming in this video increases available free oxygen around you, and increases your natural oxygen absorption rate. This enhances the body’s natural healing process and also improves your health overall.

This video mimics hyperbaric oxygen therapy chambers which have three times the normal air pressure.

1 Like

Yes… they effect the environment…

But when Mao and I speak of “environmental fields” we are speaking of fields that can be played alongside/simultaneously with “normal fields” without interference with them.

13 Likes

Nah the hyperbaric description is pretty clear that is for “around you” in a small ratio like any other field

3 Likes

I haven’t used many of the available environmental fields. What I use the most is The Plasma Flower. I also have a playlist on YouTube which I play daily, and it has the following fields:

• Far-UVc Bergamot and Sandalwood x2 (I loop it after I do my groceries, just to disinfect the surface :grin:)
  • The Air Revitalizer x2 (loop this one when my nose is stuffy)
  • Blessings for the Hearth and Home x2
  • Jade Maneki-Neko Energy x2 (it can be downloaded on Patreon, but I love to watch the cats. I have tried to loop it, but I felt that my heart was burning)

I am going to add these to my playlist :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

10 Likes

Mt. Kailash my personal fav… :clap::clap:

1 Like

Don’t forget about The Energy of A Jade Maneki-Neko

2 Likes

What about A Taste of Vaikuntha Loka? I know the older version appeared on the Sapien Medicine Live Radio- but not sure about the recent version?

2 Likes

Not technically an environmental as it’s more like a portal/intercession field that would interfere with other fields.

11 Likes

Lovely field, but it affects both the listener and the environment so can clash with other fields when played simultaneously.

Just something to keep in mind. :slight_smile:

The video for this field is wonderful, though!

16 Likes

Thanks for clarifying that, @uial ! I didn’t realize it was affecting the person as well.

3 Likes

if anyone wants to automate these task you can use windows task scheduler and create a bat file to automatically play at a particular time.

“c:\Program Files\VideoLAN\VLC\vlc.exe” --one-instance --loop “C:\Users*USER*\Desktop\Enviroment.xspf”

Enviroment.xspf is the playlist filename i created. (this is for vlc)

11 Likes

Thanks for creating this thread @Maoshan_Wanderer ! I was looking for a thread like this a while ago lol.

My mom is away so I decided to play Atmospheric Vibration Riser 2.0, Far Uvc, White Light Waves, and I’ve been looping The Air Revitalizer for like the past hour. Mind you, she has pets and the house has a heavy humidity and a odor of pets for years. When I came downstairs, the odor was almost non existent. I will start playing it on the living room pc before I leave for work and see how it smells when I come home! The air/energy feels lighter in the living room, probably because of the negentropic plasma ions and the stagnant energy being disrupted.

I like to play Sacred Sanctuary, (which if you don’t have, your next best option imo would be tuning into the livestream that’s held on the Dream Seeds channel) before I chill in my room and listen to fields, or if I’m going to have guests over. The Air Revitalizer is the best! It’s negentropic plasma ions + negative ions. It can heal people in the room and help clear the air of pathogens and dust , plus I’m starting to get the scent if I let the audio play with my door closed for a little while.

13 Likes

I added The Essence of Holy Basil and Honey + Golden Frankincense and Myrrh to my environment playlist. At least one of these fields is making my skin looks more hydrated, and my face has that nice glow like a post-workout skin. I don’t use other skin field, and my workout is super light, so the result must be from one or both of them.

8 Likes

Hi,
I’m not sure if the Meditation Livestream on Sapien Medicine channel is environmental and can be played in the background while paying other fields. I remember coming across a comment stating so but I can’t seem to find the thread.
Would love if anybody can confirm :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Yes

A lot of us have it in the background specially on the weekends

8 Likes

[Regarding comment #9 & #13]
So!
~ Is Angelic Intercession an environmental field?
~ Is it a half&half field—affecting both environment & person(s) within the environment as it’s played?

2 Likes

I want to give heads up on my new project: Plasma flower experiment. You can find the topic using the search function of the forum and type: Plasma flower experiment. Thank you for your participation.

3 Likes