What is your most effective method(s) to clear your space...?

Without harming your system and keeping it clear? Emergetically and physically

So far i’ve got
Decluttering
Deep cleaning

2 Likes

By space, You mean my body, right?
Or the Environment? :thinking:
Both?

Anyway, I usually use Fields, plus some Reiki, Subliminals and Mantras, but mostly fields.

Also, Im no expert in any method or technique, if that’s what you mean, so I rely on those mentioned, to clear my body, mind, emotions, energy, aura, Chakras or my home.

No idea how to do these by myself, btw. :sweat_smile:
(except for the mentioned methods/tools)

1 Like

Prior to using environmental fields
I once went to a clearing session.
Taught us a long method of effective clearing. They gave us a set of things to use for clearing the space and self:

• White sage
  • Palo santo
  • Frankincense Incense
  • Dragon’s blood
  • Bowl of himalayan salt - place it in the middle of the space, leave it overnight and throw after (I don’t like the throwing, so rarely use this, thankfully there’s a field for that lol)
  • Tingsha Bells - to break apart dense energies

Say some intention or affirmation in the end:
My space is now clean, safe, balance, joyful, and calm. May all the inhabitants enjoy love, peace, harmony and creativity.

And some extra tips:

• Place hematite at the front/main door, I placed 3 small stones. (Used to absorb any negative energies in your home.)
  • Place plants in the bathroom (As per feng shui, it’s ideal to place plants that balances and renews the draining/ constant outward flow of water)

The effects I get, my friends love hanging out at my house saying it’s their comfy place, love inviting themselves for a swim, movie, bbq or sleepover lol.

But I also love doing these routinely:

I wish you well Divine Lotus :relaxed:

Vaastu Homam.
By using it, as “side effect”, you will most definitely clean and declutter your house .

In my opinion the best field for the job.

1 Like

With a little elbow grease too?

Nothing like scrubbing the floors with a salty wash to clean up space. I’ve often considered Vastu Homman but it’s just the amplify/ nullify fields in one I thought.

1 Like

That would be Navagraha Homam.

From description of Vaastu Homam:

Vaastu is a science of construction, It is a term used to describe a specific type of eastern architecture, where it is thought that alignment, orientations and designs play an important role in integrating quality energy into a building.

Vaastu Homam is performed, usually before moving to a new home or office. It is a ritual dedicated to the gods of the direction. These are: Indra (east), Agni (southeast), Yama (south), Pitru (southwest), Varuna (west), Vayu (northwest), Kuber (north) and Brahma (center). Each god is a symbol of such things as fire, thunder, peace, prosperity, and so on.

A ritualistic and energetic way to create a peaceful and favorable environment.

It is said to purify every nook and cranny of the house. The effects of which can contribute to the stability of life and peace of mind. A home filled with peace and happiness.

Navagraha Homam:

Navagraha homam is commonly believed to reduce the malefic effects of the planets in very effective manner. Navagraha homam benefits can be mainly seen by pacifying the planets when they are moving or changing from one place to another.

The complete energetic re-creation of this elaborate set of rituals, are done with you, the listener being active participant, thereby providing you with the benefits.

Combined here is the older dreamseeds fields of

Amplify Positive Planetary and Astrological Effects

The most important part! :smiley:

1 Like

Oh my bad :sweat_smile: thank you for clarification!

Hey @noname
Can I ask you, what is the best way to use Vaastu Homam? Should I play the field on loop and walk around into every room of the house? Or with the environmental type fields, do they reach out to the whole environment by just playing it in one room? I never know how far the environmental fields can span out as far as.

1 Like

I am not an expert, maybe Mr. @Maoshan_Wanderer could chime in, but 2-3 times is more than planty IMHO. You could play it on your phone while you walk around your house if you feel like that is necessary, but I think even if played from one place in the house is enough for the whole property and beyond.

1 Like

Vastu homam is like doing pooja but it’s goes to your environments. And blessing surroundings that.

Just play it in the morning. Make sure your environment is cleaned. Because it invites entity to come in. And bless your place.

1 Like