The Complete Spa (Video/Field Rental)

A combination of all the musical fields in the Spa Days Album

Which is comprised of deep bone, muscle and organ massage.

Along with beta hydroxy acid targeted to skin.

3 day The Complete Spa rental video/field

52 Likes

Now this would be a Great Spa/Relaxation!
Thank you, Captain!

6 Likes

what does rental mean?

2 Likes
7 Likes

Don’t mind me, just chilling in the spa

8 Likes

It means that you do not buy it, rather borrow it, for 3 days in this case, at the cost of 8.25 USD (it might be a little bit more depending on your location, the services that you pay with, taxes, I don’t know… ); so, for 3 days, these fields are yours, then they are not (of course, you can pay that amount again and they are yours for 3 more days).

Edit: also, we might not need a massage every single day :grin:, or we might :thinking:.

3 Likes

On another note, could someone clarify organ “massage” ? Is that like an energetic massage of some sort, stimulating them in some healthy way?

I’m assuming it could cause detox symptoms for unhealthy organs

3 Likes

Yeah, good question…
Perhaps it helps the organs to function better as well?
Perhaps as a result of the detox?
Idk.
It might stimulate blood circulation as well, especially the massage for muscles?

1 Like

Rental for at least 1 month would be better.

6 Likes

Perhaps, but not everyone needs it for one month.
Plus, it would be more costly.

1 Like

Yeah, it’s part of classic massages, as the aim if to release tension wherever it is stored: muscle, organs, bones, etc.

Stress creates inflammation in the body, and over time inflammations all over it becomes our new baseline.

If you go see a physiotherapist, you’ll see that depending on their specialty, they will sometimes scan your organs and apply pressure/massage on them to release tensions and bring relief.

Often energy work as well, whether they are aware of it, or nope :blush:

When there is tension, and the same applies for the mind, Life cannot flow freely.

Indeed, hence the recommandation to avoid spamming fields and seek balance.

Plenty of water, good nutrients (fruits, vegetables, etc.) and exercices, and detox are often quite alright.

–

On another note: amazing field, thanks Dream :pray:

11 Likes

Good explanation and makes sense.

However, I was born a field spammer and I will die as one. Balance does not exist in my soul, body or mind: I go extreme one way or the other.

7 Likes

That’s the Christmas spirit. :+1:

6 Likes

Luna would’ve loved it… (in case she reads this) … :heart: :heart:

22 Likes

I keep hearing about Luna from members, I guess she is awesome.

8 Likes

You can also go both extremes at once. Dichotomy! Balance is overrated

3 Likes

It’s unfortunate there is no way to loop this video, you have to manually hit play again each time

3 Likes

I find going to extremes necessary sometimes, to get to the bottom of something / figure out / get over something, so that I may later get into balance. It’s like heavy emphasis.

4 Likes

People dislike “extreme” in general because it requires much more effort and work, like A LOT more - it’s so much more convenient, and it also sounds so much better to just be “balanced”. A little bit of this, a little bit of that, a glass of wine on saturday, a cupcake on sunday. Balanced and beautiful, right? And so simple too.

To be honest, I wasn’t joking with my extreme comment - I can’t stand the word “balanced” in my vocabulary or mindset.

Sure, I’d like to have a balanced energy - but that’s about it, that’s exactly as much balanced I want in my life. No one who achieved anything of greatness ever lived anything close to a “balanced” life. I can tell you for sure that Captain himself isn’t anything remotely close to living a “Balanced” life - he is extreme in what he does, and therefor successful at it.

I’ve noted the times I bring this up, it’s often females who does not understand this mindset or oppose it/argues against it. Probably due to biological differences.

Think there was a study about athletes where they were asked if they would deduct 20-30 years of their total lifespan if they could be #1 at their sport, or keep their whole lifespan but always being #2 at the sport.

I think the end result was something like 88% of the answers were deducting 20-30 years of their total life span if they could be #1 for a longer period in their sport.

4 Likes

A really nice field. Besides the obvious benefits from deeper relaxation, it healed a tendinitis I had to one of my big toe for the last 2-3 years. I was just used to it.

I’ve also been guided to use Collagen booster, which I’m starting today.

@Captain_Nemo I don’t know if this was part of your plans, but would it be possible to have an option to buy the field as well. I’d love to use it offline :slight_smile:

16 Likes