The Negentropic Pulser

Nice, at the end I laugh, it felt like a mood lifter. Also more energy, so excuse me, I have to go and cut the wood now. :joy:

9 Likes

Is as regular 3/4 listening or it can be more ?

4 Likes

Is it only for rental?
What if after 4 days (it says the effect from this pulse last for 4 days) I would like to continue to use. Are we just keep renting?
description says we can rebuy access to it, does that mean we can continue renting by re-buying the access??
I wonder how much re-buying access would be…

5 Likes

I feel like this is one of those fields that would be nice if we can just buy @Captain_Nemo

Although a great concept

4 Likes

Perhaps Dream
or someone who has rented it will clarify.

There indeed are 2 different ways to look at this.

3 Likes

yes just like a store.
But it is automatically returned, and you no longer have access to it.

you pay a 15 dollar rental and get to use it.

Let me know how to properly clarify.

respectfully, this would not be 15 dollars if just sold.

40 Likes

Very true, def worth over 300
Grateful for this one man

5 Likes

what about a renting price (low) & buying price (high) for each expensive audio?

that’d be cool.

people could rent & then decide if they want to buy in the future.

12 Likes

This would be like a Spa, where you go now and then (or way more often) to renew and rejuvenate.

I would think if it was some rare thing one would not want to use often, then it would not be a good candidate for a “rent a session” model lol, so it makes sense the rental field is something people want to use every now and then …

27 Likes

Anyone tried it so far? I will try it when I get home from work today!

11 Likes

4 listening, …after 1 round I started to have more energy , usually I get up in the morning :sunrise_over_mountains: and do my audios …but can’t do yoga or else …it’s mainly like I want to as I did before but can’t my mind is so heavy :brain: …so I lay down and listen .

So after 1 round I did get up and started gentle yoga stretch , during stretching I hear in right side of the the brain sudden noisy sound as old radio station …did even + 3 time plank …like What?? :flushed::grin::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

On 3 listening :headphones: was noisy sound something as "old wood cracks " but in the whole brain, sound all over but no pain.

Even started to sneeze :sneezing_face: a lot at one point …here I am sitting on floor after stretch …nice feel more as I am my self from the Past !

22 Likes

First listen felt a deep ache in my kidneys and low back, next 2 listens felt energized and wanted to dance. Now I’m ready for a nap.

22 Likes

Insane amounts of energy and youthing. More than I’ve felt from any other field.

27 Likes

I was doing some research on these genes and I see that they have very complex functions that I don’t fully understand but it caught my attention to see that nanog is related to cancer and supposedly can worsen existing cancer. I don’t know if this is the case with the field or maybe Dream has made some adjustment to avoid that, in short, I just suggest caution for people with that condition.

by the way, a very good initiative to rent audios, for students like me it is more viable this way for the premium fields😀

9 Likes

So than maybe I should not listen or ? Confused :thinking:

I don’t know, this is like a formula with several ingredients, maybe the other genes have properties to neutralize the negative effects between them, besides that is smart, maybe the field knows what to do and what not depending on the person. Let’s hope that Captain can clarify it or maybe someone else who knows about it.

1 Like

It seems to be a very complex situation where some of those genes can cause or increase but also reduce cancer risks depending on the circumstances .

Theoretcily it makes sense . Youth and cancer have one thing in common : growth.
Unlimited growth = cancer.
That’s why I’m very careful with all kinds of growth promoters, but I’m pretty sure that in this case dream has thought about that issue and the field is smart AND negentropic, so it will only target the right cells in the right way.

You literally just have to read the wikipedia page of those genes to know about this issue, and I’m sure he does more research than that.

“Browder et al. show that partial reprogramming regimens rejuvenate some tissues of physiologically aged mice without overt safety concerns.”
https://www.nature.com/articles/s43587-022-00188-x

11 Likes

Haha that’s what I thought

As this is the first “rent a field”, I was pretty sure Dream is gonna blow our socks off with this field…

Can’t wait to try this…

23 Likes

The fire healing element is very noticeable with this one. This heat immediately started making corrections on my upper spine/neck before working its way down to my lower extremities…especially my left side, which I initially found odd because my right ankle was injured a few years back and still gives me some minor day to day issues. Then I remembered I broke my left leg as a kid, hence the smart aspect of our Captains creation :mechanical_arm:

The Pulser made its way towards my knees, after fortifying my ankles and shins. I’m nearly completed with three, 15 minute sessions at Spa Dream and am feeling very, very robust :slight_smile:

There is some sort of work taking place on my eyes and mental clarity has enhanced rather significantly!!! This rejuvenation chamber works FAST. Love the affordable rental concept for this one as well. Super dope!!! Thanks Cap!!!

31 Likes

i think you forgot to add on an extra 0 :no_mouth:

( If you do the math an annual rental fee would situate this at $1368.75. So technically, 3k wouldn’t even suffice since that’s just a little over a two year contract, not a lifetime one 🥸)

Not that anyone was asking but still
:woman_shrugging:t3:
lol

1 Like