The Negentropic Pulsar

Absolutely unreal to get this one back as a premium field. I thought it’s comeback would be as a $200-$300 paid field.

Only had the chance to rent it once before SoundWeave went down but that was a wonderful 4 days plus some lingering effects for a while after.

I didn’t have plasma flaunt before and now that I do I can’t wait to test out the two together.

@Lunamoon22 - I hope this play limit is new, cus I’m with you, I rocked out to the rental field 4-5 times a day when I had it :joy:

7 Likes

Does this have Quantum Love in it? Haha :sweat_smile: maybe im obssesed with it but today i felt it like pumping through with every beat!

@Avo i get the same effect or even stronger just with 1 play!

6 Likes

EEEEEEPIC. and he read the studies I posted , awesome:D

7 Likes

Was it you who had spectacular results with this field? If so , did you keep up with listening ?

2 Likes

Excellent! Thanks so much.This is why we love our Premium Subscriptions

7 Likes

This field is mindblowing really!

32 Likes

I absolutely did. I noticed the results would come in full force after a big break so the new directions make sense. I did periodically still rent it. I’m so happy it’s here now.

12 Likes

Thank you, Dream!! I remember renting it and it felt so good. I definitely had more energy. Will use it more now… with your guidance of course. :slight_smile:

11 Likes

This is such a good field. I tried it twice while I was feeling insomnia, could sleep a bit more but the thing is I woke up and didnt feel tired, also Ive been more productive and focused at work today. I think it also had an effect on my dog. Shes been quite active
Wonderful release

9 Likes

Thanks for putting this field on Patreon :heart_eyes::pray::orange_heart::sunny:

8 Likes

This feels to me like a double espresso shot and a cold shower, mixed into one, with no side effects. Very alert and energized. No strange symptoms or sensations after 4 loops this morning, just feel really good and ready to go. Focus levels at 100%+ when this is playing in the background alongside my Brain Stack.

Thanks Dream for all the recent love for Patreon subscribers!

13 Likes

@Captain_Nemo You’re a legend for this one

11 Likes

cool! wdym by “new directions”?

1 Like

On my 2nd listening. Weird feeling like my Left side on stomach has heated up :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

There are new instructions on the patreon version. It says, only listen a few times a week and don’t spam it. I used to spam it, sometimes for an hour or more

2 Likes

Ok this is the one

3 Likes

This can’t be stressed enough. Follow the directions from Dream.

12 Likes

Another cool thing, this is one of the most ‘scientific’ descriptions a field has had for a long time, it’s very detailed and elaborate, and pertains to exactly what you could potentially expect whilst listening, nothing is up for interpretation.

6 Likes

So in summary does this field mainly de-age or is it more health related?

4 Likes

Where is the difference ?