The Negentropic Pulsar

This is such a good field. I tried it twice while I was feeling insomnia, could sleep a bit more but the thing is I woke up and didnt feel tired, also Ive been more productive and focused at work today. I think it also had an effect on my dog. Shes been quite active
Wonderful release

9 Likes

Thanks for putting this field on Patreon :heart_eyes::pray::orange_heart::sunny:

8 Likes

This feels to me like a double espresso shot and a cold shower, mixed into one, with no side effects. Very alert and energized. No strange symptoms or sensations after 4 loops this morning, just feel really good and ready to go. Focus levels at 100%+ when this is playing in the background alongside my Brain Stack.

Thanks Dream for all the recent love for Patreon subscribers!

13 Likes

@Captain_Nemo Youā€™re a legend for this one

11 Likes

cool! wdym by ā€œnew directionsā€?

1 Like

On my 2nd listening. Weird feeling like my Left side on stomach has heated up :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

There are new instructions on the patreon version. It says, only listen a few times a week and donā€™t spam it. I used to spam it, sometimes for an hour or more

2 Likes

Ok this is the one

3 Likes

This canā€™t be stressed enough. Follow the directions from Dream.

12 Likes

Another cool thing, this is one of the most ā€˜scientificā€™ descriptions a field has had for a long time, itā€™s very detailed and elaborate, and pertains to exactly what you could potentially expect whilst listening, nothing is up for interpretation.

6 Likes

So in summary does this field mainly de-age or is it more health related?

4 Likes

Where is the difference ?

Despite the warnings Iā€™m sure few folks will be playing more than twice daily or Playing it consecutive daysā€¦ :wink::thinking:
Iā€™m not daring for this one at least and sticking to instructions ā€¦lol

Isnā€™t it interesting to know who all are over playing

Pulsar Love
  • Yes, over playing it!

0 voters

2 Likes

I think Dream is aware that some people will loop it. If it was very dangerous, there would be a more explicit warning, I think. But not wanting to make conclusions there.

1 Like

I overplayed it yesterday and it made me super anxious and moody at work :joy::see_no_evil:

Never again

12 Likes

Me too

After listening to it twice, I felt a clear feeling of detoxification when I got up in the morning.

Donā€™t dare to listen too much :joy:

10 Likes

I think it would be difficult to parse those two functions out. Theyā€™re intertwined with one another.

My read on the description is that it primarily de-ages. Obviously, a secondary benefit of that is increased energy and efficiency that your body will be able use to heal.

The Nanog element of it is probably the most directly ā€œhealingā€ aspect. Generating pluripotent stem cells is certainly going to speed up recovery and regeneration for anything needing healing.

5 Likes

I am definately tempted to overplay it, but Iā€™ll try to be reasonable and stick to day with two loops and two days rest after it :smiley:

2 Likes

Same with me, not taking chances for headaches or detoxes. By mistake I pressed yes above šŸ¤¦

4 Likes

It has become Really Really Hard Not To Subscribe to that Patreon Premium Tier with the LATEST ā€œAddition of this FIELDā€ :joy: :joy: :joy:

I am literally struggling to not subscribe to the premium tier right now :joy: :joy: :joy:

8 Likes