The Negentropic Pulser (now on Premium Patreon as Negentropic Pulsar)

Thanks. Just tried it. Purchased yesterday. See screenshot😃

1 Like
7 Likes

What’s the purpose of this?

@Pythagoras
Anti aging, rejuvenation

4 Likes

Just subscribed to this rental this morning I lowkey been wanting to try this for awhile but got distracted with other things and not even 4min in and my body is charging up with vibrations mainly in my feet and legs then radiating around my whole body feels like pre-workout with a serene calmness no jitters. On my second loop I feel much more alive and happy I noticed my some pain in my upper back and around my ribs & diaphragm which built up like a small knots in those areas then released which felt awesome. On my third loop I feel like everything in my brain is working much more faster and am noticing a feeling of stillness between my mind & body was staring off at my wall for like 10min without thinking anything just zoned out yet aware of my body and surroundings weird to explain lol. My nervous system feels so much more robust as well am noticing how much I can feel things now my sense of smell has gone up and can hear things that are far away and my eyes are feeling more healthy. After 4th loop feeling a little sleepy now but still alert I’m gonna go mediate for awhile but I am loving this so far I definitely should’ve hopped on this sooner best rejuvenating field I’ve experienced 10/10 recommend :hearts:

20 Likes

I’m writing this because, I want to possibly help someone else who might have my situation.

Before I found fields, I had given birth, it was a very difficult birth. I delivered by pushing, I probably should have delivered by c section but I didnt. I got an epidural, and an episiotomy. It was a particularly grueling scene, according to my husband.

After the birth, I was a flaming mess.totally dysregulated in every way. Hormonally, neurologically, I would have all of these cycling and constantly shifting symptoms. I was getting dizzy spells, I had double vision except it wasn’t regular side to side double vision it was vertical double vision where one thing was on top of another . I got fitted for glasses and the eye doctor heard about that and his response was “Yikes.” He wouldn’t elaborate.

Unbelievably, doctors have not been of much help. It would probably help to not go to the doctor in Vermont- sorry if you also live here but the medical scene is not the best. I grew up in NY so it’s different.

The only clues I have gotten over the past few years are that I have a propensity toward ovarian cysts, I have some symptoms of endometriosis or pcos, and during certain times of month my nervous system is totally messed up and it feels like I can’t do anything, like I’m walking through sand. And my neck hurts.

Fields helped. Many of them did. Without them, I would have kept descending. But Nothing- Nothing- has helped me like the Negentropic pulser.

It’s unbelievable how long my fields lists are. You wouldn’t believe it if you saw them. And they help, they do. But they don’t fix it.

This fixes it for me. I don’t know how and I don’t know why. This fixes it. This takes me from needing to spend part of the day in bed, no energy, can’t move my neck abruptly or bend over without getting extremely dizzy, slow thinking, abdominal pain, etc to TOTALLY f*ing normal like I’m a regular person again.

I know that sounds dramatic but when there’s something chronically off with you in your head it is dramatic you’re like pondering your mortality and it’s honestly really scary. I know, Jaaj has brought great comfort on his posts where he assures us there is no death and I’m grateful, but it does scare me the thought of going before my time. To go early, as it were. I want to stick around, see my little people grow up. Help with their kids.

It’s something neuro endocrine maybe a spinal cord injury from the epidural

The only other fields that have come anywhere near as close to providing me this kind of relief are plasma flaunt, blueprint, superhuman mutant and body healing from patreon. And sinus that one always surprised me

But they don’t do what this does.

Please if you have any kind of neurological or endocrine issue or injury please give this a try at least. It’s unbelievable the difference in how I feel. I’m not promising anything I’m just stating my experience and maybe you’ll feel the same way too.

48 Likes

Bless you

Hope all gets better and better for you

:slight_smile:

14 Likes

Thank you :green_heart:

12 Likes

I’m really happy that you’re feeling better😊

5 Likes

Just rented it, as this looks like the fountain of youth! I feel some physical energy already.

5 Likes

I love Sapien Medicine! Genius wizard he is! :partying_face:

7 Likes

The negentropic Pulser is really something else, I think this is the best of the best when it comes to energy and vitality.

14 Likes

Decided to try this out on my day off work where I run different audios than normal, effects from this are crazy!!! Large pickup in energy that’s noticeably different from Super Human Mutant & Negentropic Jing, amongst others. 3rd listen in a row right now, this audio is super strong I might have to make it my last for today. And that’s coming from someone who loops fields pretty much 24/7 lol.

3rd listen I got shivers/tingles all over my body, and some sensation in my head.

9 Likes

Mine ended, would like to say I cannot even finish my 2nd loop. Too intense for me. It’s good experience though. Hoping it is not for rent so I can own it forver :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck:

4 Likes

Yeah this is one of the most powerful, if not most powerful morphic field I’ve ever felt in terms of pure effect. I could just barely stand 3 listens in a row, vs me looping certain fields for hours. Lol

9 Likes

On my second rental of this! I also tried the Spa Package and that was amazing as well! This one makes me feel energetic and young again!

5 Likes

I sometimes wish that some of Manhatten’s new tracks would have a rental and buy option. Before dropping that kind of money…I would like to test drive it

3 Likes

Sorry if annoying, just wanted to put it out in the world- wondering if this one will ever come back. It was great!

9 Likes

My thoughts too

5 Likes

I 2nd (or third) this

4 Likes