The Negentropic Pulser (now on Premium Patreon as Negentropic Pulsar)

Weird. Mine expired after 4 days.

5 Likes

I feel like an evil but happy kid :smiley:

It still works for me lol (just checked)

16 Likes

:smiling_imp:

8 Likes

Enjoy your 4th day of rental.

7 Likes

I think it is my Day-6 today :smiley:

I got it the day it was released…

12 Likes

Just want to say lots of love for this field.

It makes me feel A lot healthier

That’s vague but it’s a distinct feeling

Thank you for the opportunity

:green_heart:

16 Likes

It’s still working me as well. It’s my 5th day today.

Anyone tried this with smart stem cells? Sounds like it could be a good pairing

Haven’t been spamming it as much but I think it knows I need it so…

Day 8 btw :santa:

3 Likes

My rental stopped after the 4th day. I will tell you that it was worth every penny! I listened to it like 5-6 times a day in my car with Bluetooth speakers at a high volume. Kinda like the guy in the video. I felt very young and energized like any other field before. Highly recommend!

13 Likes

Very strong. Felt tingling everywhere, just got it!!

11 Likes

You are lucky then, I rented the file, couldn’t access it for 2 days, and it was not available after 2 days I was able to use it :(

It seems like this file access system needs more refinement.

3 Likes

Figured I would post this here too- quick mentioned it in the food thread but it deserves more spotlight

This has helped me to be so insanely productive and I’m so grateful for it!

On my second rental

If you haven’t tried this one yet I absolutely recommend it if you need some more energy and quick, strategic thinking

It helps so much!

24 Likes

I may have a theory for you! No idea if it’ll fit in your case however. While definitely not a common occurrence for me, the few times it has happened it was always in moments of alignment. I googled it and none of the explanations rang true for me. Also, it doesn’t feel like it came from my body but rather from the unadulterated energy that passed through me when I got out of the way. And while it smelled like roses, it was like no roses I’ve ever smelled in so far as it didn’t seem like I was smelling it through my nose, it was so pure and “direct”. A bit like HD vision in lucid dreaming, where nothing seen with the eyes has ever had such sharpness, depth of texture or richness of colour. It’s more like I was smelling it directly in my brain haha. So my impression is that that smell, in my case, is the olfactory interpretation of the vibration of the energy. Similarly, when I experience unconditional love I see it as magenta. But, again, it’s like no magenta I’ve ever seen with my eyes. It’s much richer.

Maybe roses are the smell of unadulterated energy, which is love in a way :stuck_out_tongue: It’d explain their ubiquity on valentine’s day :joy:

So…Maybe you smell like loooove hahahhaha

Not for nothing but that seems like a pretty crucial difference to me. While I don’t deny the power mantras can have, even when truly inspired they are still a product of the mind, used by the mind. I think it’s Rumi that said silence is the language of god and everything else is poor translation hahaha

6 Likes

@SammyG I purchase this 2 days ago and I can no longer access it. It’s kind of a buggy system through the website.

I really like the audio.

2 Likes

Fwiw…

3 Likes

This is a work of incredible art and genius and it’s amazing it exists

It’s honestly made such a difference in my life.

Everyone rent it

Seriously

15 Likes

Hey guys
could you clear out your caches and cookies if you are experiencing any problems
I just check it all over and it seems fine on my end.
The system doesn’t always run as smooth i think, but its the only one really at the moment.

19 Likes

I’ve tried and I really appreciate the audio but I can’t get to it anymore. I keep buying it but it doesn’t work.

Have you tried incognito mode on Chrome on a laptop/computer? Always works for me.

5 Likes

Thanks. Just tried it. Purchased yesterday. See screenshot😃

1 Like