The Negentropic Pulser (now on Premium Patreon as Negentropic Pulsar)

Captain, you are a hoot! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: oh, but wait . . .

3 Likes

Hey that’s up to you!

5 Likes

It is a mark of development and something you would have to work on internally/externally and maintain or find a mental way to maintain your state.

As a smell hmm… you ever used the strawberries and creme, you start to give off the scent eventually
for a while.

38 Likes

I was mostly joking around, odor of sanctity seemed like a funny title. But sure strawberries and creme sounds great I will listen to it!

5 Likes

i heard whales sperm smell is the best smell

6 Likes

I tried it - not sure if I needed to, lol. But I did, just for the experience.
Well to sum it up I feel much more energized, I got no sleep tonight so I was surprised to find I was wide awake and full of energy after listening to it, that fog that was over me lifted.
I don’t know about physical/biological effects but. That happened

7 Likes

:face_with_raised_eyebrow: I know you’re joking, but for those interested, Ambergris is NOT made from sperm, it’s made from the digestive tract OF a sperm whale (Which is a type of whale) and hasn’t been used in the making of perfumes for over a century.
So thankfully nobody has to worry about whale sperm

5 Likes

LOVE this plan!! :beer: :beers:

May be it is the Navapashanam field! I have been using it regularly!!

20 Likes

If this is the rent mode, will people loop again and again within the term?

Ok, so day 2 with the Negentropic Pulser and I feel more of a cooling sensation today. This healing chamber is a bit of an enigma, but I love it LOL. I could really feel a steady pulse on my left side, especially in my foot. Definitely on the lookout for this treasured ‘odor of sanctity.’ Thanks @Rosechalice & @Maoshan_Wanderer for the pro-tip!!! Squad goals :mechanical_arm:

11 Likes

Great concept, @Captain_Nemo ! Love the idea of a field rental from you. The A.I is making some good beats… lol!

I rented this yesterday and played it 3x in a row. Not sure what it’s working on but did notice that my body was needing to stretch so did some quick stretching.

Interesting… Haven’t noticed any smell or fragrance.

Looping it now again…

EDIT - Now that I think about it some more, last night my right foot was throbbing a bit. This is where my foot was fractured 2 years ago. Maybe this was working on it. :thinking:

10 Likes

I need to clarify here.

I don’t think this field makes one’s physical body secrete fragrances like what is happening in my case. I think it happening in my case due to Alchemy triggered by my rDzogchen work. I went back and read some old records on folks who have experienced it before. Interestingly, one such person is a past teacher in our lineage.

What this field seems to do is accelerate the Alchemy which has already been activated in my body. I smell fragrance strongly when the Goddess is present during meditation, that could be one another reason. Some forms of Qigong also produce a similar reaction, albeit not as strong.

I think I will tell my higher self to stop this madness lol - I keep getting really weird glances everywhere

Also, the energy burst from the Pulser seems to last at least 12-14 hours!

20 Likes

I should have been more specific maybe

2 Likes

ahhh… ok. Thank you for clarifying, Mao! I was going to start sniffing myself in a bit. :joy:

5 Likes

This is amazing! Thank you :pray:

What I read though in the above is that in the studies, it took 6 weeks for it to have an effect, so would need to rent it multiple times or is the frequency program Ed to be more effective in shorter duration?
@Captain_Nemo Thank you as always for everything you do! :pray::white_heart::white_heart::white_heart::white_heart:

1 Like

Just bought. It’s the field that I can feel distinctly some effects of the hundreds of fields Captain produce. Sensation on my left knee that has problems climbing stairs. Also feel heat in parts of my lungs. My lungs is not strong since young but has been improving with Sapien fields.

8 Likes

Is there a recommended age to use this field and recommended number of usage for this field?

I also just bought this one and felt a bit of increase in my energy. Then I wonder if I am just too obsessed with all the aging stuff since I’m just in middle 30s (and with an Eternal NFT).

3 Likes

It’s a smart field, so I believe if you’re quite young already, it will only work on areas where it’s necessary, same as if you are older.
I could be wrong - if I am, anyone who knows, feel free to correct me.

I am fairly young and I used it just out of curiosity. No Idea, if this “wasn’t allowed” but there were no warnings/restrictions or anything written so I’d assume it’s fine.

1 Like

Nah gotta start young so you don’t grow old, harder to make an old person young than to keep a young person young imo. Keeps the old age problems away u don’t wanna have to solve those if possible.

4 Likes

Greetings, I didn’t quite see the point of this field but its fun and genius

3 Likes