The Negentropic Pulser (now on Premium Patreon as Negentropic Pulsar)

Thank you :green_heart:

12 Likes

I’m really happy that you’re feeling better😊

5 Likes

Just rented it, as this looks like the fountain of youth! I feel some physical energy already.

5 Likes

I love Sapien Medicine! Genius wizard he is! :partying_face:

7 Likes

The negentropic Pulser is really something else, I think this is the best of the best when it comes to energy and vitality.

14 Likes

Decided to try this out on my day off work where I run different audios than normal, effects from this are crazy!!! Large pickup in energy that’s noticeably different from Super Human Mutant & Negentropic Jing, amongst others. 3rd listen in a row right now, this audio is super strong I might have to make it my last for today. And that’s coming from someone who loops fields pretty much 24/7 lol.

3rd listen I got shivers/tingles all over my body, and some sensation in my head.

9 Likes

Mine ended, would like to say I cannot even finish my 2nd loop. Too intense for me. It’s good experience though. Hoping it is not for rent so I can own it forver :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck:

4 Likes

Yeah this is one of the most powerful, if not most powerful morphic field I’ve ever felt in terms of pure effect. I could just barely stand 3 listens in a row, vs me looping certain fields for hours. Lol

9 Likes

On my second rental of this! I also tried the Spa Package and that was amazing as well! This one makes me feel energetic and young again!

5 Likes

I sometimes wish that some of Manhatten’s new tracks would have a rental and buy option. Before dropping that kind of money…I would like to test drive it

3 Likes

Sorry if annoying, just wanted to put it out in the world- wondering if this one will ever come back. It was great!

9 Likes

My thoughts too

5 Likes

I 2nd (or third) this

4 Likes

My thoughts too :grin:

10 Likes

Sammy said dream is recreating some of the fields that were on sound weaver, their is hope

8 Likes

Negentropic pulser sounds like it would help with irregular pulse issues, eg atrial fibrillation maybe? If thats the case, i third/ fourth/ fifth this! My mom would need it. :pray:t3::heart::purple_heart:

2 Likes

This confirmed something I was thinking on! Thanks for sharing

Can you elaborate a little more on the differences between this and Negentropic jing? I’ve been keeping that one in the back of my head for a future buy, but then I’m like “nah, I can just use Negentropic pulsar for the same thing”

2 Likes

The Negentropic pulsar activates the Yamanaka factors and I don’t believe Negentropic jing does. Both youthify, in different ways

5 Likes

Hhow are you going? I hope you are well

How many times a day do you listen to this field?
And how long did it take to see improvement?
Has this been permanent?