My father is not good, I need to do dialysis, I want to ask everyone's suggestion

Thank you @Star :relaxed:

The current sugar content of fruits may not be suitable

My dad has metabolic arthritis and sugar makes him inflamed

:pray::pray:

Thank you bro, good choice

:pray::pray:

2 Likes

Sending Caladrius to your father Hauru :pray: Sending love and healing thoughts also

3 Likes

Thank you :pray: @John0911

2 Likes

My dear friend, i am so sorry for your dear father, what do You think about plasma Flaunt? :pray::pray::pray::heart::heart::heart: I send Arc Light for his help.

4 Likes

I’m going to play it in my dad’s room, I’m sure it will help

1 Like

Consider

and

2 Likes

Dream’s kidney fields +The kidney restorer in the 11.11 patreon from morpheus field ! Very good field |

The best for ur father and u.

1 Like

I mean pure nettle with no sugar. I don’t know if it avalible where You live.
Also nettle tea. But these are just light suggestions.it will not repair anything as field but helps to detox kidyeys and liver.

Much love

2 Likes

i will look for it :relaxed:

1 Like

Hauru I’ve taken pure mountain botanicals stinging nettle leaf for years now and they are wonderful because they don’t put any fillers in their supplements. It’s just a cellulose capsule and then the herb and that’s it. Their customer service is very nice and attentive, if they miss the call they actually call you back and you speak to a real human being.

I don’t work for them and am not an affiliate lol I’m just a satisfied customer of theirs.

2 Likes

Maybe Taiwan can find it, I will look for it :wink:
I also really enjoy studying herbs😊

2 Likes

I’m not sure how complete it would be in this case but some have called it natures multivitamin because of how many things it can help

1 Like

After my dad sees the doctor on Wednesday, he will start looking for suitable health food

Dad has kidney disease, diabetes, liver cirrhosis, metabolic arthritis

Abnormal kidney function also causes anemia

2 Likes

Our family doctor (she practices Chinese Medicine) suggests footbaths, 15 minutes before bedtime, to increase kidney energy, and also in case of almost any other serious condition.

I hope your father finds his way out of this, with your help. Fields are a great way to address the condition on multiple levels (not just physical). Sending love (and also suggesting playing a couple of love fields, along with healing ones) :hearts:

In TCM, the emotion associated with kidneys is fear. (weak willpower, insecurity, isolation)

4 Likes

Wow! Thank you this is a great message🙏 @Anya

1 Like

I will also add emotional release

4 Likes

You could try dry brushing. The removal of toxins is done by the kidney, liver, lungs and skin.
The skin usually is bloked. The removal of toxins by the skin is very limited, if you do dry brushing, it will began to use the skin for detox. The kidneys have less workload and use this to regenerate. There are people that with dry brushing heal the kidneys. In some cases it do wonders, in the worst case is something that help. The field most akin is Kanpu Masatsu, but I recomend doing it phisically.

4 Likes

Thank you everyone Dad is currently in the emergency room
I am currently using blueprints

2 Likes

It’s good news. The doctor came to see me today and said that my father looked very good, not like a patient in the intensive care unit at all.

At present, the blood pressure is 118, and sometimes it will drop to 76 in the early morning. It still needs to be observed. Today, the heart rate is too high and fast, 130

7 Likes

what a relief, so happy for you!

2 Likes