The Plasma Light and Infrasound Bioactive Beach

Bro I was thinking the exact same question what the fuck. Then I was thinking maybe ur can’t apply this to the sprit.

He said their are gaps in space that don’t have enrotpy which don’t last long. However what if u just applied this audio for ever.

3 Likes

I’m gonna LOOP this!

4 Likes

Ur might feel sick

2 Likes

It’s worth it. :sweat_smile:

Immortal Genius Billionaires, a new age upon us, AGE OF NEGENTROPY!

@Captain_Nemo, you have opened the gates to the Future! :grin::pray:

4 Likes

Well, you are right, even better, listen to it 2-3 times daily = PROFIT (Become Immortal - at least we’ll try)! :grin:

3 Likes

I think it works only within your biological limit, as you would only repair at your capacity, aging will be slower, definitely.
I think honestly a highly specialized things like plasma flaunt will have some people living way longer than they should.
and a wider spectrum of clarity in health.

53 Likes

is the human spirit something like the entropic echo of your body?

1 Like

Wouldn’t it be the other way?

2 Likes

why the other way

Ghosts and negative entities, being earthbound by negative feelings/emotions, must be entropic in nature… the human spirit which is generally a term for the “elan vital” or life animating the body, probably can be both depending on one’s personal evolution, but the blueprint for it - its original state - should be of course harmonious (negentropic) in essence since it is what animates you, being life itself coming from the source of it.
Of course it depends upon what definition of “spirit” you give, as there are many. This is just my general understanding… but if by spirit you mean Soul, I don’t think it can be entropic at all, quite the contrary.

1 Like

I read it all but yeah I cannot come to conclusions sounds interesting but how do I get this knowledge. I mean yeah spirit and soul different things. Yeah but why negentropic and not entropic. You get old after you mature completely. others say maturation goes till 35 others say that maturation stops at 25 when you complete with going taller and all.

the body though has some values to apply, genetics and all. Doesn’t have to be negentropic. If it was disease wouldn’t exist, like cancer let’s say to be exact.

And spirit and soul? Don’t know. Shen is like steam that flows out of your body with thoughts and all. It gets depleted when transformed. I don’t know what’s next I know there is a thing called wuji? Something like that

haven’t seen soul though nor spirit so I cannot come to conclusions as those. Can I have spiritual and soul eyes to see the things myself and come to conclusions? with having knowledge of how the reverse of entropy goes of course.

2 Likes

You have to go by definitions given by others until you come to experience it yourself in meditation.
Developing high level clairvoyance and a clairsentience would also help I believe.
In the meantime :) a study in comparative religion with an occult understanding can be eye opening for sure.

Wuji or Kung is Infinite Void so that would be even higher than the Soul (or Higher Soul, which acts as an intermediary between the two). It would be Ain in Kabbalah understanding and The Monad or Paramatma in theosophy/oriental teachings. It is pure energy without form.

According to classic occult teachings the Soul cannot be entropic since it is an individualized reflection of the Divine in you, which in its trifold manifestation is in essence Love, Wisdom and Power
(or Vishnu, Brahma and Shiva / Son, Father, Holy Spirit).
The more you connect to the Soul in you the more these qualities are manifested. It is your consciousness, the observer in you. It must be negentropic in nature, as it is not constrained by time (or space), it is the body/mind complex (lower bodies, of which the human spirit is part of) that is, therefore subject to entropy… so that’s where you target plasma.

Generally speaking I think we could say that the more you realize that you are the Soul and not your body or your mind, which are just vehicles, the more coherent or wholesome you are (meaning… negentropic).
Also by extension the opposite must be true.

Just my 2c anyways (I still don’t have direct experience for the most part), I’m not a teacher or anything like that nor would like to be lol. In any case, if you are interested in these subjects there are some books I might suggest that have been an eye opener for me.

3 Likes

sure thing tell me to read

2 Likes

Books by Choa Kok Sui are very good imho because they convey in simple terms very high and profound spiritual teachings, and also give practical wisdom. “Inner Teachings of Christianity Revealed”, “The Spiritual Essence of Man” and “Hinduism Revealed” in particular explain a lot on these subjects and more…
For any other info feel free to PM me as we are going OT. :smiley:

5 Likes

Sorry guys I must ask again because my question got buried:

Is there any point in listening to Plasma Light if I have Plasma Flaunt?

3 Likes

I think you’re fine without it.

But - if you’re used to listening to plasma beach and you find you miss it, you can always listen to both.

I would look up the Theraphi machine since the plasma fields have that as the inspiration that may help inform your listening

5 Likes

It does what the theraphi device does. More or less. Puting an order in chaos

this is the whole thread in one article

6 Likes

I don’t see how neglecting this because of plasma flaunt would be beneficial, or even time saving, they are very different fields even if this is sort of included in plasma flaunt. In my humble opinion, this is a field you don’t really want to neglect at all, like ever.

5 Likes

It’s an extremely helpful all-around health field, I’d say it’s by far the most health-repairing field overall for your body, mind and soul that is available.

7 Likes

Would using this with Plasma Flaunt be overwhelmed? For example, I use Plasma Light when I wake up, and I listen to Plasma Flaunt when I want to sleep

2 Likes