The Plasma Flaunt

Plasmafied negentropic blood we all have…

7 Likes

:wink::100:

6 Likes

Awesome!! Congratulations

3 Likes

Thank you Luna :clinking_glasses:

2 Likes

Nice bro :+1:t5::smiley:!
How have you been stacking this and for how many months ? Would be of great help to know , thanks man :blush:

3 Likes

blueprint or KQC

Plasma flaunt or plasma protocol

blood purifier

Acu-automatom

It’s hard to say which fields, after all I still have some nft

But I think it’s enough to focus on plasma flaunt @Hero-King

5 Likes

Thanks man ! And how many times in a row have you been playing the plasma flaunt ?

1 Like

up to 6 times

1 Like

Today a year has passed, 365 days; it was August 23, 2022 when I started playing this one and it immediately surprised me with the fast results. So as a final update I can say that in addition to the benefits of hair, extremely smooth skin of arms and legs, some internal improvements, almost instantaneous healing of wounds and cuts, also greatly improved blood circulation and greater resistance under stress.
That’s all.

35 Likes

I love your meticulous note-taking habit, very inspiring!

3 Likes

I have everything written on the calendar, days, quantities and even separate ratings;
habit taken several years ago by subliminals.

11 Likes

Update, no more pain. I feel great, the energy is increasing in my body all over :grin::ok_hand: Was running today and the difference in power in my legs are amazing!

12 Likes

Overview of most reported benefits:

Physical Health and Healing:

• Improved Healing: Users reported almost instantaneous healing of wounds, cuts, less pain…
  • Blood Circulation: Some users mentioned improved blood circulation.
  • Internal Improvements: There were mentions of internal improvements, although these were not specified.

Skin Health:

• Smooth Skin: Users experienced extremely smooth skin on their arms and legs.
  • Skin Regeneration: While not explicitly stated, the improved healing mentioned could be related to skin regeneration.

Overall Health and Well-being:

• Vitality: Users noted increased energy and vitality.
  • Resistance to Stress: Some users reported greater resistance to stress.

Mental Health:

• Brain Health: Users mentioned sensations all over the brain and improvements in brain health.
  • Depression: Users discussed using the field to address depression and build a strong mindset.

Physical Fitness and Performance:

• Increased Physical Power: Users reported increased power in their legs, which could be related to improved physical performance.
  • Physical Activity: Some users experienced bursts of energy.

Anti-Aging:

• Slower Aging: There were suggestions that Plasma Flaunt might slow down the aging process.
  • Longevity: Speculation about the potential for increased longevity with the use of this field.

Detoxification effects

• Fatigue: Some users reported fatigue after listening.
  • Waste: Some users mentioned increased elimination of waste products.
  • Discomfort: Some users reported pain (that subsides).

Visual Enhancement

• Enhanced Visual Acuity: Users reported improved clarity and sharpness in their vision. This effect was particularly notable for individuals with pre-existing vision issues or those who experienced eye strain.

Less reported benefits:

• Insomnia Help
  • Help in healing throat infection
  • Faster Metabolism versus Gaining weight
  • Hair Health: The audio field appeared to have a positive impact on hair health

Please note that these benefits are based on user reports and experiences and may not be universal. Individual results may vary.

38 Likes

:sparkles:Succinct and very helpful.

Thank you! :sparkling_heart:

6 Likes

Can someone pin this?:sweat_smile::+1:t3:

5 Likes

That’s super nice and helpful, thanks :pray:

3 Likes

No worries, I always struggle with these super long threads. I was thinking that probably I ‘m not the only one. Hence the summary :wink:.

9 Likes

What are the major differences to between this and max heal? I have max heal right now but have always been curious about this field.

2 Likes

I think the Max Heal is a subtle more, sleepy, soothing field. If I run it in my family people tend to say they relax and tend to fall asleep, plus a fast working relief. It is also fast in healing but in a more gentle way. In a gentler way pushing to health. The Flaunt is more aggressive like people tend to say above giving sometimes burst of energy or draining users (and also giving some pain from time to time).

I think the intent of fields are different. The Max Heal is different in that sense it contains more intents of other fields whereas the Plasma Flaunt original intent was to replace 3 fields (Plasma Protocol which worked on particular things afaik).

10 Likes

Does Plasma Flaunt have any mental health effect?

1 Like