The Plasma Flaunt

Anyone wants to share more longterm effects of this field?

I started a week ago (listen 3 times per day) and have noticed:

• better skin quality
  • hyperpigmentation starting to fade a little
  • nerves and blood flow in hands has started to «wake up». This is huge as I have been struggling with cold (!!!) hands my whole life + a «dead» little finger.
  • better mood
  • more power in legs (even if the detox make me a little tired)
  • less urge to overeat
  • more at peace mentally

Excited for more to come :yellow_heart:

Has anyone seen improvement on Cellulite with this field by the way?

• Skandinavian, women 35 years old -
16 Likes

From my experience of many months, I got many benefits of what you mentioned, plus super fast healing of wounds and quick stop of bleeding, recoloring hair back to original color.

18 Likes

Love to hear that☺️ Thank you for sharing.

So cool that your hair went back to its original color👌

3 Likes

Yes, from light grey to black.

8 Likes

When I look at old pictures of myself, I definitely have less gray hairs than I did before. Not sure if it’s this field, but I have been listening to it consistently for months.

12 Likes

Amazing! Great confirmation of reverse aging! :grin:

2 Likes

As for hair for sure, I’ve gone back at least 20 years, plus softer and thicker hair, but you have to have the patience to work on it for several months because Flaunt works in other areas, so off the expiration date. It’s been at least 3 times that I postpone the end of listening, and I’m glad I kept listening.

15 Likes

Truly. Amzing results!!

I started lisening during the summer holiday, about 3 times each day. Today is my first day back at work (conputer work) and I now realize how tired I actually am :see_no_evil: Hope the detox symptoms decrease very soon… This is not cool.

Thank you for the encouragement to keep lisening longterm. Needed that today :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Curious, does anyone that has Flaunt or Max Heal still listen to Anti-Aging?

1 Like

Yes i do.

I absolutely love that field.

Its like the finest classic champagne :champagne: you just simply cant dismiss for good.

But i dont play it daily, a few loops per week.

I dont drink water while or before playing fields unless they are brain related or to clean the lymphatic system but ive always done with this one.

And i love how it makes me feel over all, its like it supercharges my body and works faster and deeper

8 Likes

I’m curious about this aspect, why don’t you drink?

1 Like

Because i dont see the need, the audios carry through easily just using the normal energy systems

I just like for the brain ones because that prevents enormously getting overwhelmed if i play them a lot

I think with anti aging it was an accident because when it came out i was still listening to subs and for subs is always recommended to do so, i knew this wasnt a sub but i did it and i loved it so i continued doing it and every single time i notice the different sensation and fast effect.

I am probably a lot of times drinking water or other liquids while playing any other fields but i dont feel anything re the water so, hence why i dont with others

4 Likes

From point view of the effectiveness of fields, is it good to drink water?
In this period I’m drinking a lot of water, on average 3-4 litres, but some days even 5 litres.

2 Likes

Absolutely, better hydration better outcome

7 Likes

Well as i said i dont find it necessary but water is def a great carrier of energies

And i always always charge the water ill use for the day with the Kinetic Energy from the Kinetic NFT on crypto? I dont know if you remember it, or infrared plasma drink so i guess that helps me to see results much faster

So i guess you can consciously try it specially with Plasma flaunt, Max Potion, EXP etc

7 Likes

@Lunamoon22, @anon26800771 : many thanks.

3 Likes

Can I use this overnight when sleeping?

it is possible but not recommended. the field is very strong

1 Like

You can do whatever you want, but the recommendations is 2-3 times.

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum by the way.

2 Likes