Surgery Phase is Finally Over! 😀 Many Thanks!

YES, congrats man!

4 Likes

Thank You!
Also, Thank You All!

She enjoys eating fats/fatty foods, she is also quite carnivore, perhaps she’ll follow my example and become vegetarian…

Fields + Yoga + Vegetarianism + No Stress(ing)/Chill Mind/Atitude = Success/Better Health!

4 Likes

Great man!

3 Likes

:tada: :+1:

2 Likes

I just talked to my mom; it was a Success, yet they still need to do something (apparently not complicated) Tuesday, it’s in two phases, this surgery, they done some work today and they need to do the rest Tuesday…

So, it’s not Yet over, at least not completely.

Idk what to say about this…
Anyway, Everything Will Be Alright.

2 Likes

Plasma light is also great as a body treat if you have both fields

2 Likes

Thank You.

I don’t have it, I mean any paid version.
But, I will make a playlist with plasma, the free version.

Edit: oh, you mean that version.

2 Likes

There are many hidden gems in free audio :relaxed:

2 Likes
2 Likes

Yes, Indeed.
I still have a ton of content to explore; if only I could sleep less. :sweat_smile:

I like the birds sounds from that version of fat to stem cells.

2 Likes

Me too :joy:

2 Likes

First I’m so happy your moms surgery was a success. just want to say that to this day the free version still lays me out I try listening to it but I hit detox. I’m working on it :)

The free ones are not less powerful

5 Likes

Thank You! :pray:

So you are having detox symptoms (it’s still clearing/purging toxins, etc.)?
Do you listen regularly or rather not so often?

Perhaps that’s my/the answer.

3 Likes

I listen to plasma flaunt every day now a few times and that has plasma light in it, at first that gave me serious detox but I stayed consistent and now I’m used to it

The bioactive beach version I haven’t been consistent it’s like once in a blue and then I’m like oh I need to sit down now lol

So I should really 1. Be consistent and 2. Break it up into smaller parts

But I listen to a good bit of fields and I don’t always remember/ have the time

My point is your mom (I believe) would absolutely benefit from bioactive beach but monitor her with it and maybe break it up at first

3 Likes

Occasionally this can be added to prevent cellular aging

3 Likes

Ok, especially After/In Between Surgery/Surgeries.

Thank You.
She listened from time to time to Sensecent Cell Removal and Bioactive Beach, her problem is consistency, she is quite old and she complains that there are waay to many fields :sweat_smile:, so I reduced her list, yet still she has so many issues to solve…

3 Likes

There are a lot of really crappy Holiday/Christmas movies on YouTube to make fun of

Maybe make her a playlist and have her watch some of those while listening (the audio needs to just barely be audible)

4 Likes

She does not like movies, she watches those Turkish dramas, anyway, she is tolerating the process better nowadays, she does not complain as much as before.

@Jen @Hauru @anyonereading
Kind of OFFTOPIC - - -
She always tells me how beautiful these turks are andvI agree, but she used to watch Telenovelas, nowadays dramas, sigh…

Here is a screenshot of a current series she watches (I watched some episodes too lol, not bad, but how many times is Yaman going to get shot lol)

3 Likes

I’ll be in :pray: during Mass Meditation

4 Likes

I approve of this message!

3 Likes