The Negentropic Pulser

This is a 15 min video rental that lasts for four days,

after which you can rebuy access in the future if you ever need.

It is designed to pulse with the beat.

A.I designed music with a pulsed beat below, made to create within the mindscape a sense of being pulsed with a negentropic ideological concept.

Of the activation of NANOG and LIN28
Oct4, Sox2, Klf4
Some of the Yamanaka factors along a with pulsed telomerase production.

a smart negentropic pulsed rejuvenation chamber.

73 Likes

Bro it let me add 9999 copies? Lol how many copies anyone know

2 Likes

Cant find a description.

But I’m intrigued :hugs:

2 Likes

It’s not an NFT.

5 Likes

Interesting, Do u know what it does?

1 Like

what does it do ?

1 Like

Everyone ask what does it do?

and not
how does he feel? :slightly_frowning_face:

3 Likes

First Sapienmed rental audio released I think, cool concept.

10 Likes

Yamanaka Factors include Oct3/4, Sox2, Klf4, c-Myc.

Telomerase:

NANOG:

LIN28:

Oct4:

Sox2:

Klf4:

22 Likes

These cells offer an important area of study because of their ability to maintain pluripotency. In other words, these cells have the ability to become virtually any cell of any of the three germ layers (endoderm, ectoderm, mesoderm). It is for this reason that understanding the mechanisms that maintain a cell’s pluripotency is critical for researchers to understand how stem cells work, and may lead to future advances in treating degenerative diseases.

12 Likes

LIN28 overexpression in mice can cause gigantism and a delay in puberty onset, consistent with human genome-wide association studies suggesting that polymorphisms in the human LIN28B gene are associated with human height and puberty timing.[16] Mutations in LIN28B are associated with precocious puberty.[17]

2 Likes

I know it is still early, anyone stepped inside this rejuvenation chamber yet?

Artificial Intelligence Music?

6 Likes

U can describe somthing and AI can make music to it.

Like base, short drums and so on

2 Likes

I think that part is even more interesting :slight_smile:

Regeneration of limbs by increasing the metabolic rate.

" Mice genetically altered to produce LIN28 during their lifespan showed improved hair growth[19] and healthy tissue regeneration on added puncture wounds[19] in later life stages.[19] While the mice could regenerate limbs, they could not repair damaged heart tissue. Appropriate drugs replicated the regeneration in unaltered mice, using the same metabolic paths. The drugs increased the subjects’ metabolic rates, evidently causing the body to heal at higher rates. The effects of Lin28a activation faded with age.[19][20

9 Likes

The guy in the car is reeeeeally happy. It shows how good the field is.

Loved the concept of renting a field by the way

10 Likes

Interesting study

“Partial reprogramming by expression of reprogramming factors (Oct4, Sox2, Klf4 and c-Myc) for short periods of time restores a youthful epigenetic signature to aging cells and extends the life span of a premature aging mouse model. However, the effects of longer-term partial reprogramming in physiologically aging wild-type mice are unknown. Here, we performed various long-term partial reprogramming regimens, including different onset timings, during physiological aging. Long-term partial reprogramming lead to rejuvenating effects in different tissues, such as the kidney and skin, and at the organismal level; duration of the treatment determined the extent of the beneficial effects. The rejuvenating effects were associated with a reversion of the epigenetic clock and metabolic and transcriptomic changes, including reduced expression of genes involved in the inflammation, senescence and stress response pathways. Overall, our observations indicate that partial reprogramming protocols can be designed to be safe and effective in preventing age-related physiological changes. We further conclude that longer-term partial reprogramming regimens are more effective in delaying aging phenotypes than short-term reprogramming.”

https://www.nature.com/articles/s43587-022-00183-2

10 Likes

Here’s a good summary

11 Likes

Nice, at the end I laugh, it felt like a mood lifter. Also more energy, so excuse me, I have to go and cut the wood now. :joy:

9 Likes

Is as regular 3/4 listening or it can be more ?

4 Likes

Is it only for rental?
What if after 4 days (it says the effect from this pulse last for 4 days) I would like to continue to use. Are we just keep renting?
description says we can rebuy access to it, does that mean we can continue renting by re-buying the access??
I wonder how much re-buying access would be…

5 Likes