The Negentropic Pulsar

Ahh you posted it first!! Haha

This is amazing thank you so much Dreamweaver!!!

:partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

:green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

So generous to make this available again AND on patreon!!!

26 Likes

OMG

Thank you so much!!!

This is the best field ever.

The best FULL fast energy provider and best booster.

@Jen i see you typing i was gonna tag you to let you know haha :open_hands::boom::heartbeat:

29 Likes

I think my chin hit the floor haha

12 Likes

Does anyone have a link to the old thread?

1 Like

my God! This is definitely a great gift 🥹

10 Likes
15 Likes

Awesome!

8 Likes

The picture is so epic

12 Likes

This is the only difference right? I dont remember this warning in the other and i used to spam the life outta that old car :rofl: for the 3 days each time

@Vesparda woah this one has much more and it seems stronger.

Right about to sleep to wake up un 5 hours for work and mi listening this :roll_eyes: havent finished the 1st play and im wide awakeee. Couldnt wait :sweat_smile:

12 Likes

Interesting, I’ve never tired the rental version before so I wouldn’t know.

6 Likes

Can this replace advanced healing, will it heal the nerves? anyone know

7 Likes

Lovely , thanks Dream. :heart::heartpulse::heart:

Good to see this back to Patreon, I’ve subscribed a lot before. It’s a negentropic bomb

15 Likes

Thank you so much for this gift!!! :pray: :pray: :pray:

7 Likes

First two plays. Electrical feeling on the surface of my entire head. Some pulsing energy in my ears. Electric feeling particularly strong on my eyelids, and maybe even my eyes. Note. I was sitting while listening. I feel the fields differently when horizontal. I’ll repost in three days to note the differences.

I had some good news and was planning on celebrating with the rental this weekend. Timing, I guess.

10 Likes

Wow 🩵 Thank You Dream so much :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

I used to rent it regulary. Its a hundreds of dollars worth field :exploding_head:

14 Likes

dance-big-bird

9 Likes

Wow very generous release. I’ve rented this multiple times. Thank you @Captain_Nemo !

6 Likes

Upon receiving the notification earlier while in public…
To my negentropic buddies :boom:

Thank you so much Captain! :partying_face:

12 Likes

Yes! I only listened to it once and I felt energetic and my skin was a little smooth :grin:

11 Likes

Living legend. Thank you dream. :facepunch:t3:

8 Likes