The Navapashanam Energetic Elixir

Haven’t used this much since it’s release but decided to revisit it, and realised I actually felt blissed out midway through looping it a few times while lying on my bed

7 Likes

This is the location

3 Likes

Oh great thanks :pray:
this is not south India though

Been thinking this whole week to get this field because it’s a bit above my budget… Did anyone see considerable improvement in major physical health conditions.

2 Likes

I think it is a good addition to the healing fields. Read up about its uses to help with your decision. It’s really a miracle worker.
Welcome back pastel

http://theaurachakracompany.com/en/content/52-navapashanam

3 Likes

Hello, welcome!

I have/had major health issues and i tried a lot of stuff to improve my physical health including audios and nft’s. For me Navapashanam is more spiritual oriented. For physical health i suggest The Plasma Flaunt but that one is even more costly. I would suggest to take a look at The Negentropic Pulser because you can rent it (only 15$ for 4 days) and in the meanwhile you can get a better understanding of what your needs are. I hope this helped. :dizzy:

6 Likes

You said detoxification… so, I am mostly seeking a spiritual+ emotional+ physical detox. I know the root cause of my health imbalances is so much related to my heavy emotions in the past and want to rejuvenate my overall health. Do you think this field can help with these ! Can you share any further results you have seen…

5 Likes

This seems more like AI field. I believe more on the natural awakening of our bodies than AI association which will take a toll in the end. May be I have a limited understanding here. ! Will go through the thread…Thank you !

2 Likes

Hello @Manu! Can you please tell us what health problems do you have? And are they serious? This way we can help you and find out this field can help you before recommending it
Also I fully agree with what @RobbyHa has said here:

4 Likes

Hi Tao,
Thanks for responding. I have few digestion issues .that started after depressive years in the past, negative energies attacked me and my home.
I’ve been using Vastu homam and shatachandi homam since then and could feel great shift in the energies around me.
I recently brought Parad Energies field too and could really feel the shift in my space.
I am so interested to buy alchemy elixirs.
And this time Navapashanam, because I am on my spiritual journey too and want to improve my health and purify all the energy layers, clearing the energy blocks.

I am also looking if this field can help my aunt, who is mentally unstable and suffering from some spiritual attacks.
All I am looking for is if the field works both on physical, mental and spiritual health.

4 Likes

Exactly.! You understood me right… Every illness/disease is caused due to spiritual/external means. And when we clear those blockages we heal from with-in.
Homas and shields are very good for protection. But something that heals our energy bodies is very much needed to heal our subconscious layers.

Thank you so much @Miya for confirming !
I really want to get this … But I am anticipating for any christmas/new - year sale soon!

2 Likes

Is there any NFT guide/page to begin with and understand the process… can you pls share it !

1 Like

Maybe you can make a new topic with this question or maybe someone can help you here. I’m not knowledgable enough to explain the nft thing. You can also search for it when you type nft in the upper right search corner. I hope this helps.

For this there are some amazing nft’s out there

3 Likes

Sure! Thank you @RobbyHa :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Maybe you can also take a look at the Soul/Core Energy Restoration + the other 2 for heart and brow energy restoration and do some research. I did intense healing sessions for the last 8 years and i discovered that a major issue was that i was still leaking energy because of etheric cords. These audios made a huge difference for me. An immense freedom came over me + more energy and an increase in sensitivity. I thought I should let you know.

5 Likes

Definitely ! Thank you so much… I have been over-looking this field but this seems very interesting…!! Now, will do some research… :slight_smile: Gratitudes …

1 Like

I’ve replaced my nightly stack with this alone on loop for a couple of weeks now. So nourishing and gentle on the energy body, but very effective in rebuilding and sealing :white_heart:

9 Likes

You mean the Soul/Core Energy Restoration… ?

5 Likes

Yes

5 Likes

I just listened to it a few times, I feel very clean energy, my thoughts are very clear, and my whole body is very relaxed :relieved:

11 Likes