The Navapashanam Energetic Elixir

I haven’t figured myself how exactly Navapashanam completes Plasma Flaunt (I’m guided to save up)

Though something to be reminded is that Plasma Flaunt is with Plasma energy, plus some other gems from Cap. It works in a much more profound way that what we imagine, and it goes beyond healing the physical body only.

I would be super curious about further experiences & feelings from you guys between the two :slight_smile:

11 Likes

No one knows the composition of this Navapashanam Elixir except that it is considered an elixir which restores youth, vitality and probably give immortality to body (tall claim) in this age. Basically it generates pure life force while Plasma Flaunt is very biological ensuring the nuts and bolts of body function very smooth with complete efficiency. May be in that sense one complements the other.

Many secrets like this exist though, my brother years ago visited a place which has a pond, there heavy objects float while leaves go to the depths. People say some Shivlingas are there but no one ever could confirm. The alchemy of Siddhas is very fascinating.

19 Likes

Curious what place your brother went to?

1 Like

A place in South parts of India, will ask him if he still remembers.

2 Likes

Btw guys,

I was playing this around my brother’s cats, primarily for myself, and they almost immediately either fell asleep or were making themselves extremely comfy. They barely reacted to their names, it seemed like they were dreaming. I touched one of the cat’s paws just to check, he got up, shook himself for a sec and immediately curled back into comfy zone.

Hypothesis: cats absolutely adore this elixir

26 Likes

Ahhh… I couldn’t resist and just got this. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :dizzy:

Bring on the alchemy!

21 Likes

The youthing effect is real. It gave me a emotional detox recently and my hunger went up too.

this with plasma flaunt - WOW

16 Likes

You stack this before or after plasma Flaunt ? And how many times in a row bro :blush:

3 Likes

bro i been so inconsistant but i realised i added this with Plasma Flaunt. I just made a playlist

1. Plasma Flaunt
  2. Navapashanam
  3. Neg Chi
  4. Neg Jing
10 Likes

For daily healing + youthing, I’m on PF + Nava + BoB + Smart stem cells

How do others combine Nava into their lives / stacks?

7 Likes

i would use these

blueprint

Plasma flaunt

nawapashanan

Soul Repair (Core)

Acupuncture

7 Likes

what is BoB ?

2 Likes

BoLife
Order by 3
Plasma Flaunt
Navapashanam
Sometimes Ambrosia
Acu-Automaton

6 Likes

也很好的意见

Blueprint of blueprints

4 Likes

This is one of Captain’s best work yet, its so perfect the music

4 Likes

Hi man , what has been your experience with this physically and energetically?

Is this field belongs to physical field ?

Using this + plasma flaunt, I find my face is less pimple and smooth to the touch

The body feels very relaxed,

10 Likes

It should work on both energy body and physical body.

4 Likes

Too much to list my man. Let’s just say, its my one of my favorites Capt dropped, of all time

1 Like