The Navapashanam Energetic Elixir

I mean I’m sure it can be used even more or less than that. Just what I’ve been doing so far and feels pretty sufficient.

4 Likes

yeah i think its a good shout - i am on the 4th listen right now and i can still vouch the immediate calming effect is there

6 Likes

dont.

Oh I don’t want to :smiley: let’s say I’m lucky that a gumroad purchase now takes me a few more steps that aren’t instant :D

6 Likes

K bought this one, Its been super relaxing but thought it be flutes what happened to all the new flute jams Capt said he bought last month?

What I feel the most anout it and what drew me in the most is that "unconditional love’ is the main ingredient. The marster secret formula was given to Father of Navapashanam because of his deep Love and Compassion

And the love in the field in undoubtedly strong

15 Likes

sorry to hear that. hope you get it soon…or try with Sammy?

3 Likes

That shit still instant for me, I can’t even find where to remove my card on mobile lol, looked in profile, everywhere. Idc tho I like buying that fast just uncomfortable leaving my card up

1 Like

Small update: Day 1: I feel a vibration in my hands and feet, especially my face, especially my cheekbones, and my mood is very relaxed.

20 Likes

@Shivy-SzN Any updates to share after using this?

Anyone else? I’m so tempted to get this… :relaxed:

3 Likes

wonderful genious creation. heals … exotic things

3 Likes

Can you elaborate on that? :sweat_smile:

1 Like

well not really…plasma flaunt heals your base structure…this heals everything else.

perfect combo with the grounding audio.

or in other words…

plasma flaunt is more for the structure.

this is more about function and regeneration.

is smart and it perfect after one of the energy cleansing audios.

18 Likes

So play this after or before plasma flaunt ?
Which would be better ?

i think before everything.

I think this one made me realize the toll I’ve put my mind on in the last couple of weeks / months, foolishly believing I could cope on my own.

The first listens it is tremendously working on my mind… I’ve literally felt all dark and negatively charged thoughts being merged together and then gobbled up into some… Space? Void pocket? I cried a little and feel at ease now.

Absolutely

I’ve also noticed it working on my body in similar fashion. There’s peace in every cell, I think it’s probably taking everything to such a state to prepare for healings to take place.

I’ve also noticed crazy visions with this, sth which would usually only occur during meditation.

This field feels serene

23 Likes

The newer alchemy fields seem to all have this special by design character to them. They seem to have this void packet where all that goes is turned into a final touch of its own.

But that’s what alchemy is no? :smiley:

From everyone’s experiences, I’m starting to think this field has a lot of personalization to it… Perhaps it’s the end result of the substances and how they affect each of us? Maybe…

And I’m absolutely in love with how everyone is noticing these effects on the mind. It’s telling me a lot about the recent phases, but also on the power that this field holds. For sure it’s no coincidence :D it does tell that it is a main effect of the field… Something I’d call the Spirit of the Mind…

But when I get it and see for myself :'D

I can’t wait any longerrr haha but everyone’s words is helping a lot until then :D

12 Likes

In case you have not bought already, Captain showered his compassion again. :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

No paypal buying option anymore?
Didnt bought a field for longer time but seeing that I cant buy via paypal anymore makes me sad because I miss all of the latest fields…

2 Likes

Don’t know if gumoard ever had paypal as an option but I see paypal still on teespring while checking out.

1 Like

In sapien’s gumroad, I checked just now and below the discount code box, there is still a "charge to paypal" option which a buyer can click if he/she wants to. I still use paypal when I purchase sapien products at gumroad, teespring and sapien store.

3 Likes