The Navapashanam Energetic Elixir

Think of it as the “Plasma Light” /“Blueprint of Life” of ayurveda :grin:

and for such a generous price this is a cop for anyone dealing with health problems

10 Likes

https://www.anualchemy.com/navapashanam/navapashanam-reports/

6 Likes

bro look at this😄 @Limael

2 Likes

I saw it bro :grin:!!! I read some comments . I don’t see what it could be used for. I haven’t taken the time to research this elixir yet.

3 Likes

Waiting for the follow-up experience of other buyers☺️
@Limael

5 Likes

Alchemical preparation of the order of Navapashanam, The red Stone of Alchemy and the like, are highly purified, exalted and subtle medicines.
They are made to penetrate very deep, through all the bodies, all the way to our innermost essence. From there perfection will slowly rise again to the surface.

Do not spam a field like this. Give it a couple of weeks.

24 Likes

Thank you for your analysis, my response made you feel misunderstood, sorry

5 Likes

:laughing: (pulling out his Solidifier Mandala as he speaks)

2 Likes

Benefits of Navapashanam

1. Navapashanam to Awaken Self for our Natural Healing
It is widely believed that by putting the Navapashanam bead in water and drinking it* (please see below for disclaimer) will awaken the inner self to revitalise and energise our body system thus eradicating all kinds of ill energy and diseases.

Our True Nature is high cosmic life force that has a self healing and rejuvenating ability. The result of drinking this elixir* is an awakened boost of creative & spiritual power. With an awakened creative and spiritual power, an individual will have the deep clarity and understanding necessary to heal themselves.

Navapashanam is known to contain extremely high positive energy. Navapashanam acts as a catalyst to awaken the Self that then knows how to transmute negative energy into positive energy. To transform dis-ease into ease.

The Awakened Self purifies the blood, strengthens the central nervous system as well as the digestive, circulatory, endocrine and immune systems.

Navapashanam-Awakened-Self restores youthful vigour by rebalancing the internal five elemental energies, earth, water, fire, wind and ether thus increasing the ‘Cosmic Fire’ also known as the Life Force. Navapashanam-Awakened-Self dramatically increases the ability to absorb and retain energy as well as reduces the need for food and sleep.

Navapashanam also helps with these health issues:
Skin diseases
Lung infections
Stage 1 & 2 types of cancer
Diabetes
High cholesterol
High Blood Pressure
Increase oxygen level in blood cells and purify the blood.
Improve muscle mass, joint mobility, exercise and sports performance.
Improve digestive problems
Cleanse the kidneys, intestines and liver
Protect the body from free radical cell damage
Destroy all types of viral infection

***The alchemical energies of Navapashanam bead work best for the individual who has pure and good intentions of the desired outcome. Trust & unconditional love are great virtues for Navapashanam to be at its best.

2. Navapashanam for Business Abundance

The harmonious and positively connected employees within an organization is key to its business growth and long term vision.

By placing Navapashanam elixir in the North-East direction of your office or home will activate the flow of energy within the environment and allow the inflow of positive energy of abundance into your office and home.

If you have ever wished to have more abundance energies for your business or home, the alchemical bead of Navapashanam will help you connect to your desired positive outcome.

3. Wear Navapashanam for Protection & Aura Expansion & Radiance

More often than not, we may feel ungrounded and unfocused due to work stress, unpleasant events…etc. You end up feeling tired, anxious, stress and loss of energy. Hence it is paramount that you are prepared energetically so that you can enjoy your days feeling refreshed, energized and protected.

The High Vibrational Frequency of its secret alchemical formula instantly repels any negativity, boost your energetic system and personal power and relieves you from stress, anxiety and insecurity.

4. Navapashanam for High Cosmic Energy to Balance & Harmonise all Chakras

Dipping the Navapashanam bead in water and drinking it awakens the Self. Navapashanam awakens the Self to balance all energy centres called chakras, and to regenerate reproductive systems. The awakened self knows how to reverse all kinds of ill energy and to energetically rejuvenate the body.

Each Navapashanam lasts more than a lifetime! *Pouring water over Navapashanam rapidly SuperCharges the liquid with High Cosmic Energy which is Unconditional Love.

5. Navapashanam for Loving Relationships

Healthy and loving relationships require a great amount of positive energy to begin and sustain.

Navapashanam is an elixir made with unconditional love, having the energies of Navapashanam will cleanse and unblock any emotional, spiritual and physical blockages that may be holding you back and teach you how to open your heart to loving relationships.

6. Navapashanam for Career Opportunity & Stability

Navapashanam instantly boosts your energy levels and heightens your ‘Aura of Success’ in your work environment!

You will be more positively connected with your collegues or employees and customers, hence raising the work performance exponentially.

The energies of Navapashanam also greatly helps with productivity and motivation. It protects you from low energies and boosts your energies when you need to catch a break. The Navapashanam helps you to maintain great energies, the best way to take your career to the next level of success.

source: The Aura Chakra Company website

29 Likes

Fascinating, here are some reports from people who took the physical substance

https://www.anualchemy.com/navapashanam/navapashanam-reports/

I also would like to know if this would work on animals (cats, dogs, horses etc)

And can we charge water with this?

9 Likes

Thank you for the explanation! That should shine some light on the vast benefits that get provided by this amazing elixir.

5 Likes

Can someone report back on the effects of Navapashanam now that a few days have passed?

No doubt it’s one of the most powerful creations we have today. I’m just trying so hard not to purchase at this point :pleading_face:

12 Likes

i have used this x 5/6 times in two days and i can say the biggest effect it has had is on my mind. Its calmed my mind down so much. I have been dealing with some turbelent things recently and its let me whiz past them without that aggravation.

Body wise, results should come soon.

22 Likes

I have at least 4 fields to buy, need a sale soon.
vY-_NU

6 Likes

The list is growing wildddd

But I’m happy to even have it in the first place :smiley:

@45stars You spoke the words of an instant buy :D but I’m holding my grip!

9 Likes

yeah honestly its a powerful field. Its very calming. I actually felt high all day with it. You know that feeling when your mind is blank and you smirk at the smallest things. yesterday it was so weird, I have never felt so calm.

18 Likes

What you guys thinking 5-6 times a day or bit more?

4 Likes

the music is so beautiful ahhh. Its heavenly. Takes me here within myself.

20 Likes

I’ve been using it about 6x a day. Divided into two sessions of 3.

8 Likes

thanks bro

5 Likes