Soul/Core Energy Restoration

Soul/Core Energy Restoration on Gumroad

Description:

What this does is work on repairing your core energy center, it seals and removes any energetic drainage cords and links that may be draining your energy or taking advantage of you.

This center is where your life force resides.

A lot of times you can have trouble accessing it properly due to blockages, fragmentation from emotional pain and being taken advantage off.

This can lead to a lot of health problems and speed the aging process.

This works towards sealing those leakages and external attachments that try to remove your energy (parasitic types of beings and people)

It strengthens the connection to the original source of that energy (call it god or the universe or the source of life itself) it enhances / widens that flow as well.

It has a compounded effect the more you use it.

But effects should be felt in the first few listens

Take back your own life force!

90 Likes

Wow, Dream is back with a bang!

18 Likes

This is insanely impressive. I haven’t even listened to it yet. Just read about it here for the first time and I’m amazed. I will use this with the Thor and Lion tags. My level of personal power is already going through the roof. It’s supernatural. Literally.

Imagine a world where everyone used these tools and no one felt the need to steal power or worth from anyone else.

34 Likes

… just wow. I can’t wait to get paid lol.

I bet this will be great for channeling energy and manifestations

25 Likes

I like this even more than the Vibration audios! 4 rounds and sheer bliss! Its like I am connected to everything and at the same time nothing. Layers of information seem to be unfolding.

37 Likes

Sounds exactly like what would be good for me !

5 Likes

I wonder if this can replace Etheric Cord Cutter?

7 Likes

Interesting! Maybe even perfect timing.

5 Likes

No, this is very specific to your core energy area.
and does a few other things as well :slight_smile:

41 Likes

Can you then mention them so we could know them? These few things as well? @Dreamweaver
And which all audios we could replace instead of this one… Higher self? Collective consciousness? Entety removal? If you would kindly
So that I could know what am I buying sir

6 Likes

Looks like Dream published another masterpiece!
Just when I thought, I was finished collecting gumroad mp3s :joy:

Welp, gonna refine my Abundance & Luck stack and try to get this + the upcoming course as soon as possible.

13 Likes

Damn this looks amazing. Will be purchasing as soon as I can.

7 Likes

but its all written in the description what it does.
I don’t think it replaces anything.

19 Likes

I looked at this 6 hours ago and thought “I will start listening to this right now”. Then I saw the price tag and thought “I will start listening to this next week”.

But a few hours later I started having one of those conversations with my subconscious. I will give you the short version of it. The question came to me “What is the one thing you are missing that could give you more motivation?” My subconscious brought up the question and gave the answer. It gave the answer in pictures. But this is the short version. The answer ended up being another question. “Can you do anything just for yourself?” It was the realization that no matter how hard I fought it, most of my motivation is tied up in wanting to please or appease people in one way or another.

Then I thought “I need to request Dreamweaver to make a field that helps us to be able to do things just for ourselves.” And of course… Then it came to me “Wait a sec. I think he already did”.

And here I am listening to it right now. It’s too early for me to post a real review. But I feel good in a different way than I ever have. I get the feeling that my subconscious was leading me in the right direction.

41 Likes

@Captain_Nemo what exactly are you referring to with core energy center?
The thrusting channel of daoism?
Yoga’s sushumna?

Thanks

5 Likes

I honestly wanted to wait 1 week before posting results. That would be hard to do because of how much has changed in the last 24 hours.

The first thing I noticed was feeling good. I’m sorry I can’t be more specific.

A little while after listening I noticed that I had stopped insulting myself. I had a dumb moment where I opened up a gallon of water to pour into a cup. The cup already had water in it. This is the kind of small mis-step I make (probably we all make) from time to time. But my habitual response would have been to mumble “Idiot” at myself under my breath. And to never think twice about having done so. It stood out to me that I had stopped attacking myself.

A little while after that I noticed that I thought the person I was looking at in the mirror was attractive. I do not mean that I was attracted to myself. I had failed to focus in on and only see my flaws. My opinion of my physical appearance was not the only thing that had changed. I also felt like I liked the person in the mirror. I mean the way you would feel if you liked a person you knew and considered to be a decent person. You would have some sense of compassion for them.

Later on I began to have realizations while listening. I realized that psychological attacks and abuses I’ve suffered came via people intentionally altering my perceptions in order to harm my self image in a way that would lead me to treat them in a way that made them feel better about themselves; namely more powerful. So I started looping this audio with the Pineal gland audio. Actually, I realized this before. But after the audio I saw this phenomena as directly related to leaking out energy. The core energy is what leaks out, but the mind is the gateway through which the attack comes. So now I would strengthen the gate.

I’m just giving you snapshots. Plenty went on in between these moments that I’m sharing.

Next I realized that if I wanted to begin living a more successful life, it would mean that on some level I would have to die to the person I have been. I would have to become a different person. It’s not just habits that need to change, be removed or be added. Our sense of who we are actually becomes wrapped up in how we have spent our time. So I started looping this audio with Ego Dissolution.

What I’m not talking about in the above recollections is the feeling of having my energy back under my control. I’m showing you the side effects of having my energy back. But yes, it was something I experienced and sensed on an emotional and mental level. It’s hard to describe and recollect on it at this moment. It is a feeling of Wholeness. It truly is a sensation of having your soul restored.

If your experiences with this are anything like mine, you will go through the experience of realizing you have your own energy back. And it will begin to dawn on you what you need to do in order to put that energy to use for yourself.

67 Likes

Wow thats amazing,. , Can you tell me if this audios changes you personality, mentality, emotions, beliefs, habits into the best version of you.? Sorry my english isn’t that good and sometimes i don’t understand completely. With life force energy can you become successful? can you use that life force energy to manifest?

2 Likes

In my non-official opinion, Having your core energy under your own control, not leaking out to serve psychological criminals, is the starting point for being able to make the changes you mention.

When someone deceives you into believing that they are worth thinking about, or that they are a problem that you need to invest time into solving; you become an energy donor to that person.

Once you are not in energetic debt, you will be at the beginning. You will be at the place where you can decide what kind of life and person you want to have and be. Then you will see what kind of sacrifices and changes you need to make in order to make that happen. And you will be able to choose for yourself if you want to make those changes, because your energy is your own and is under your control.

Short answer: Yes and No. Yes, a restored soul makes you a different person. But No, it will not get you all the way to where you want to go. But Yes, it will make you completely capable for the first time of getting there.

45 Likes

Ok. Thank you so much. I heart aaron doughty talked about life force, chi energy and how you can manifest anything you want with the life force, thats why i asked

7 Likes

You are welcome. I have found him to be very helpful.

2 Likes