The Upcoming Course

Perhaps consider moving entirely to a new platform. I believe YouTube will slowly make it hard for channels like yours to even exist in the future.

1 Like

I don’t see the audios at the bottom, and the download audios link doesn’t seem to work for me…could you explain where exactly :woozy_face:

1 Like

It’s in section 2. It leads you to a pdf file with a link to all audios

Tried that it says server cannot be found when I click the link

Strange, it opened the pdf fine for me. Try logging out, close your browser, then go back in.

The Energy Blockage Removal field might work well together synergistically with Body Primer, the first field in the course.

The Book of Long Life and Good Health on Patreon and the Ancient Arts and Politics of the Body albums could also complement Body Primer well.

The new Soul/Core Energy Restoration field could be a great synergistic complement to the energy body development work throughout the course too. :smiley:

16 Likes

perhaps in time. We shall see how it goes, but the new virus disruption video should be in a public place for now.

11 Likes

Excited to hear your thoughts,
we may have to make new threads and topics for the course.

13 Likes

Watching the videos as I type this. :slight_smile:

@Dreamweaver @SammyG The videos are so well done, and clear to understand. I really like them. I have a much better understanding of Energy Sensitivity after watching that video which I was stuck on a couple of days ago.

I listened to the Body Primer audio and it felt pretty strong. Is that evolved from the Energy Body/Aura Deep Clearing Cleaning audio?

12 Likes

The audios are really powerful. I listened to the Body Primer and a half hour later just started sobbing out of nowhere… releasing buried traumas and emotions I don’t consciously remember…

17 Likes

By the way @SammyG, wonderful to finally see you!! :slight_smile:

15 Likes

Thank you for all of the work you’ve put into the course, @Captain_Nemo and @SammyG. It really shines through in everything—the videos, fields and articles—that you’ve put a lot of work into this. :pray:

I’m really enjoying the course so far. The articles in Section 13 are beautifully written, for anybody who hasn’t yet read them. It’s always a pleasure to read Dream and Sam’s writing. :smile:

Perhaps Self Love and Acceptance would be a powerful supplement to the course, based upon what’s written in the Emotional Control and How to Apply This Course to Daily Life articles about utilising acceptance and love to transmute the repressive or negative energies which can arise from energy system development.

23 Likes

@SammyG Just bought the course without any problems

The Link to Course Audios pdf seem incomplete though, it says

This audio takes you to a state between theta and delta, focused your consciousness to the present moment and dissipates the ego. You can

1 Like

‘You can’ is an errror. Nothing extra needs to be there. Will patch that up though so thanks for the heads up though. Really appreciate it :slight_smile:

And thanks for the kind words guys. Feels ultimately refreshing to hear positive feedback considering how hard we worked on this.

And yeah, we will be making a part of the forum specifically for the course so we can ask more specific questions and get more detailed clarification if needed. But… going back to sleep for now lol. Peace.

24 Likes

@SammyG and @Captain_Nemo This course is everything I hoped for and much much more! I could not be happier with the quality of the videos, audios, materials and the site’s layout.
Thank you both for giving us the opportunity to expand and develop our abilities and knowledge, even those of us here who are already very energy sensitive and psychically more advanced than average. There’s so much depth of knowledge in the course that it will be beneficial to most, no matter where we are on our journey.
And Sam, you look and sound great! :smiley:

22 Likes

Thinking about the changes to our nervous systems which will be made throughout the course (and from our continued practise and relistening to the fields in the course), these fields can help us better integrate new changes to the nervous system:

16 Likes

Same here. Won’t let me create account lol. :sob:

Did you get the verification email?
It might be in your junk email section.

1 Like

Got it in Spam. Thanks signed up now.

1 Like

Hello Dear just purchased the course successfully!!! Dream and Sam you guys are amazing
I have a question about audios from the course. I read everything about listening to them once per day for three days and then to take a break.
My question, do I listen to all of them once for three days or?

6 Likes