Morphic fields which combine well with the new Sapien course

Use this thread to discuss morphic fields which combine well together with the Energy Awakening Course.

Which morphic fields has everyone found to work well together with the course? What have your experiences been so far? What are your ideas and thoughts?

Here are a few ideas and suggestions from The Upcoming Course thread:

Here are my experiences so far:

I’ve been finding that BDNF (on Patreon and Gumroad) and Energy Blockage Removal work surprisingly well synergistically with Body Primer to better integrate/develop the new changes which it’s creating in my energy body and nervous system, when played after Body Primer.

I feel BDNF may work well synergistically with many of the practices and fields in this course, as it supports development of the nervous system and new pathways.

These audios have had the strongest synergistic effect together with Body Primer for me so far:

Edit: Please read the updated advice from Dreamweaver and Sam below.

18 Likes

I think this should be Green Fluorite…
But anyway, in addition to @uial suggestions, if we talk about absorbing information from this course and the information what will come after course…
This crystal is known as the “Genius Stone.”

13 Likes

Hi, do you know of another platform where I can access The Deep Organ Cleanse album? I am unable to view it on YouTube it just shows a black screen with “video unavailable” and I can’t find it on Patreon, unless it has a different title?

1 Like

The Politics of the Body (Google Play, Spotify)

Some countries can’t access it on YouTube for now.
You can use a VPN to access it on YouTube.
It’s not available on Patreon.

6 Likes

Hi , thank you for the reply. Google Play and Spotify are not available in Botswana. :unamused:
I haven’t the foggiest clue how to use VPN to access YouTube but I’ll Google it now and see how far I get. Thanks again.

2 Likes

It’s also available on amazon music, YouTube music, Apple Music and a few others.

There is a list of where it’s available here on DistroKid.

5 Likes

You are a super star! I have just bought it on Amazon Music :clap: :smile: Thank You!!!

11 Likes

Okay, so I will be taking a break from every other energy work during this course.
However, is it safe/okay to still wear the Social Mastery + Cognitive enhancement tags during the course?

3 Likes

How has everyone been going with the course?

I’ve been finding that playing Childlike Wonder a couple of times before the Meditation, Body Primer and Energy Sensitivity fields increases my receptivity to the fields and engagement with the energy body rewiring process. It could be of help before the exercises as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFoNi_o2VaM

16 Likes

Hi Uial
Thank you for the great tip.
I will be listening to the Energy Sensitivity field this evening. (day 2 since my break after Body Primer) When you say you listened to the Childlike Wonder audio before the Meditation, Body Primer and Energy Sensitivity audios are you listening to all three of those on the same day? Or did you mean you also listened to Childlike Wonder when you were listening to Body Primer over the first three days and now you are listening to the Childlike Wonder together with the Energy Sensitivity audio?

2 Likes

Hi @Jennyfire,

You’re welcome. I meant the latter option. I currently listen to Childlike Wonder before and after Meditation. Then I listen to it again before Energy Sensitivity and after a few audios which I play following Energy Sensitivity. :slightly_smiling_face:

(My apologies, I’ve run out of :heart: likes for the day to like your post back.)

6 Likes

Thank you for clarifying my confusion. Glad to know I’m doing it correctly, for a second there I thought we should be carrying the Body Primer audio over and listening to it before the next audio on our list . :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Is it better to skip Higher Self Connection too during the course?

Hiya,
I’m about to buy the course. At the moment I am wearing the Lucky Field (from the sigil) on my bracelet and the Confidence/Dominance/Authority (also sigil) on my mala necklace 24/7. Should I discontinue wearing these during the first run of fields of the course or can I just keep them on?

2 Likes

I believe these would be fine, but just to be sure put them away for at least your first run.

1 Like

Thanks! I’ll take them off for a while then. Have been going through the first vids of the course, not yet the audios. But so far I’m enjoying the content. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Can I listen to the following while doing the course?

1. Legendary Hair Serum
  2. Capital Governance
  3. Abundance Mindset (from mindsetting album)
  4. Million Dollar Mindset (from mindsetting album)

I’ve not taken the course but I think the course instructions ask you to use only the course’s field for the beginning of the course.

If you’re taking the course, I’d recommend that you review the course’s instructions to fields and follow their instructions.

tl;dr: If my understanding of those instructions is correct, then, no, you would not be able to listen to those or other fields at the beginning of the course.

I believe you can listen to them.
The course audios are related to your own energetic stimulation, so you mainly should cease temporarily to listen to energy stimulating fields beside the course fields.

You might not wanna continue to listen to your current fields if you have a strong notion to do so and/or realize that the course fields act as a foundation for basically any other field to function better.

It’s all a subjective experience you know…

I personally went through the course and continued with my stack on the side, however i also knew early that i would go through the course multiple times

yes.

1 Like