Energy Awareness & Stimulation

From my understanding, The first three audios clear and grow different parts of the energy body. Maybe @SammyG can say more here.

3 Likes

Energy Sensitivity is intensive energy work. The level of stimulation and growth can be taxing. It also works on programming your nervous system to become more sensitive to subtle energy. This in itself creates new neuron connections and that is also taxing. This fuller/wider energy flow is also something your conscious mind is not used to so it will take it some time to adjust. Everyone will react differently to this though.

20 Likes

So, dont forget to eat…
Neurons need sugar/energy!
And also oxygen!

https://youtu.be/88SAlZfXmDk

11 Likes

But i dont wanna stop listening to Vibes! :cry: :sob: :confounded:

pouting

18 Likes

Maybe BNDF and NGF too

3 Likes
2 Likes

I started Energy Sensitivity last night. I did not realize that my Sonos playlist had “repeat” on. I was listening to it, got “lost” and realized only after 90 minutes that it was on loop. I stopped right away but was worried. I woke up this morning with no noticeable issues, but keeping fingers crossed. Unlike the Body Primer audio, not feeling tired with this one (so far).

7 Likes

Today was my third day listening to Energy Sensitivity. It was not as taxing as yesterday tho where I felt like I was hit by a train.

8 Likes

First day in listening to the Energy Sensitivity audio and what a blast, it started most in my hands the tingling sensations etc building up then going around my body, where I placed my awareness I could immediately feel it, then halfway with the audio I get a heating type sensation around my heart Chakra expanding, was nice and warm. Loving it every moment

16 Likes

Hi @SammyG I have some questions about Body Part Stimulation:

Brushing - when brushing legs and arms should one imagine as if the brush can touche the whole surface of the body part front, back and sides (as for the torso)?

Sponging - is this done in loop? what I mean is when by squeezing energy arrives to the end point of the part I’m working on do I start again from the beginning?
I’m using multiple squeezes to take energy to the end point, is this fine?

2 Likes

Brushing. Not exactly but as much as possible. So as long as you feel the brushing within your leg/arm, stimulating every membrane as it brushes up and down. Remember, you are brushing your etheric leg/arm, the energetic layer of the physical. Using your imagination alone to brush these areas of the body, should stimulate the energetic parts of you.

There is no exact way of doing this perfectly right or perfectly wrong. Always keep this in mind. Your belief/imagination is the driving force here. The more you do this, the more you will get better at feeling everything. Don’t worry if you don’t feel much at first. I didn’t either but you surely will in time.

Sponging in a loop. This is correct. Keep doing in it continuously.

11 Likes
5 Likes

Thanks for the advice!

Sometimes I found myself drifting to visually imagining the stimulating action.
After a while I recognize I’m only visualizing in images (maybe cause I’m more visual), and I gently come back to feeling awareness.
Feeling awarness seems much more stimulating than visualization alone.

Thanks, I asked because when I read Robert Bruce’s book long ago, I remembered having to imagine moving the sponge, as if to clean the inside of the limb you are working on.

1 Like

Drifting off is why I am so pushy on meditation throughout the course lol. It’s hard to focus on one thing for a long period of time. Our minds tend to drift off pretty quickly and desire to check the phone. So, doing the practices while having the meditation audio on can help. (if you have extra time, ego dissolution into meditation can work wonders)

Visualizing in images for the exercises is fine. But at the same time, focus on the feeling of the stimulation…on the feeling of awareness. See & FEEL the brush, brushing up and down. Could take a little getting used to but you’ll get it my friend :slight_smile:

13 Likes

I tend to visualize quite effortlessy, but I’m not used to feeling visualization.
But as I said feeling stimulate much more.

Thanks @SammyG I’m already improving compared to the previous days.

I love meditation and I know it’s importance, so I think you are giving very good suggestions about that

5 Likes

I already did one round with the course audios and this evening I wanted to meditate with the Energy Sensitivity audio.

While meditating energy sensations start occurs in places, most concentration are in the hands. Minutes passed so I let myself fall asleep with the audio on, and bang :exploding_head: within my vivid dream I was literary healing people, friends family :scream: back pain, you name it … I could feel the energy flowing so freely, the awareness was there, my hands were so full of energy, vibration and could move energy at will, insane as it was so real and it felt really good :blush:

The mind blowing bit that I’m trying to digest is!!! What are the odds that such dream occurs right when I’m using this audio and I remember clearly what happen in the dream as soon I awake up, only 25 minutes passed since I started the meditation.

16 Likes

Hi everyone!

I’m curious about how everyone is doing on the whole body stimulation imagination exercise? Where you have to imagine doing something like maybe running or walking or anything physical really and then have the feeling of your energy body at the same time? What are your tips to improve on this? Does this become easier?

Would appreciate any insight. Thanks

Happy for you and happy to hear this!! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Maybe add emotional release, it’s 5 min and from your post seem useful.

In any case any emotion is impermant, as any other appearence in consciousness, so it’ll pass anyway :wink:

4 Likes