Energy Awareness & Stimulation

5 Likes

Thanks for the advice!

Sometimes I found myself drifting to visually imagining the stimulating action.
After a while I recognize Iā€™m only visualizing in images (maybe cause Iā€™m more visual), and I gently come back to feeling awareness.
Feeling awarness seems much more stimulating than visualization alone.

Thanks, I asked because when I read Robert Bruceā€™s book long ago, I remembered having to imagine moving the sponge, as if to clean the inside of the limb you are working on.

1 Like

Drifting off is why I am so pushy on meditation throughout the course lol. Itā€™s hard to focus on one thing for a long period of time. Our minds tend to drift off pretty quickly and desire to check the phone. So, doing the practices while having the meditation audio on can help. (if you have extra time, ego dissolution into meditation can work wonders)

Visualizing in images for the exercises is fine. But at the same time, focus on the feeling of the stimulationā€¦on the feeling of awareness. See & FEEL the brush, brushing up and down. Could take a little getting used to but youā€™ll get it my friend :slight_smile:

13 Likes

I tend to visualize quite effortlessy, but Iā€™m not used to feeling visualization.
But as I said feeling stimulate much more.

Thanks @SammyG Iā€™m already improving compared to the previous days.

I love meditation and I know itā€™s importance, so I think you are giving very good suggestions about that

5 Likes

I already did one round with the course audios and this evening I wanted to meditate with the Energy Sensitivity audio.

While meditating energy sensations start occurs in places, most concentration are in the hands. Minutes passed so I let myself fall asleep with the audio on, and bang :exploding_head: within my vivid dream I was literary healing people, friends family :scream: back pain, you name it ā€¦ I could feel the energy flowing so freely, the awareness was there, my hands were so full of energy, vibration and could move energy at will, insane as it was so real and it felt really good :blush:

The mind blowing bit that Iā€™m trying to digest is!!! What are the odds that such dream occurs right when Iā€™m using this audio and I remember clearly what happen in the dream as soon I awake up, only 25 minutes passed since I started the meditation.

16 Likes

Hi everyone!

Iā€™m curious about how everyone is doing on the whole body stimulation imagination exercise? Where you have to imagine doing something like maybe running or walking or anything physical really and then have the feeling of your energy body at the same time? What are your tips to improve on this? Does this become easier?

Would appreciate any insight. Thanks

Happy for you and happy to hear this!! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Maybe add emotional release, itā€™s 5 min and from your post seem useful.

In any case any emotion is impermant, as any other appearence in consciousness, so itā€™ll pass anyway :wink:

4 Likes

@SammyG or anybody else is it okay to listen to subconscious limits dissolver with the course audios?

@SammyG I was listening to the first video on energy sensing and tried the exercise. Not sure if I felt much in my leg but when i did the palm scratch I definitely felt the vibration. Is this because Iā€™m not on the energy sensitivity audio yet? Have one more day of body primer then 2 days rest.

Yes that is fine.

Bump after a very long time, but if youā€™re having trouble moving your awareness into the sensation, animal telepathy has helped me a lot. Been listening twice a day for 3 days now and I can ā€œbecome the feelingā€

8 Likes