Energy Awareness & Stimulation

This thread is dedicated to the *Energy Awareness section of the course. We can discuss the contents here, experiences, ask questions and elaborate things further.

13 Likes

Hi in the 4th video in this section @SammyG mentions the exercise sheets, where can I find those sheets?

2 Likes

If I remember right they are the last section. Under the “conclusion” You click that and then the links to the pdfs show up.

1 Like

Hi Thomas, thank you for the reply. Under the Conclusion section I only find the closing thoughts video

You will find the Exercise Sheet in Section 13: Articles.

5 Likes

What would I do without you @gpo! It’s all there as you mentioned but because that section was at the bottom of my laptop screen when I clicked on it, it appeared to be empty and I just assumed that later articles would be added to that section. Thanks to you I dragged the scroll bar on the side of the screen and voila everything is right before me. I feel like such an idiot :grimacing: :upside_down_face: I just I thought that I was at the bottom of the page, eish! :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

First listening of Energy Sensitivity audio yesterday and today I feel exhausted… Is this working on clearing too?

3 Likes

Yeah, these audios clear a lot. This is why Dream and Sam recommend the breaks and stopping other intense audios such as Vibration series during the process.

Everyone has different levels of “junk” accumulated in their energy system throughout their lives so far. Some people, including myself, experience fatigue from the first two audios and others don’t.

You might try using The Skeptic or Enhanced Organ Functioning from Politics of The Body. Unlimited Energy dog tag on Teespring is also nice for a boost of energy.

Remember this work and feelings are temporary. You’re releasing years of energetic blockages. It might be tough feeling this way right now, but imagine how good you will feel when you clear and grow your system :slight_smile:

18 Likes

I though only Body Primer has clearing field, not Energy Sensitivity one

I’m already using Encanched Organ functioning. Regarding The Skeptic I don’t know, they said stop anything energy related…

2 Likes

From my understanding, The first three audios clear and grow different parts of the energy body. Maybe @SammyG can say more here.

3 Likes

Energy Sensitivity is intensive energy work. The level of stimulation and growth can be taxing. It also works on programming your nervous system to become more sensitive to subtle energy. This in itself creates new neuron connections and that is also taxing. This fuller/wider energy flow is also something your conscious mind is not used to so it will take it some time to adjust. Everyone will react differently to this though.

20 Likes

So, dont forget to eat…
Neurons need sugar/energy!
And also oxygen!

https://youtu.be/88SAlZfXmDk

11 Likes

But i dont wanna stop listening to Vibes! :cry: :sob: :confounded:

pouting

18 Likes

Maybe BNDF and NGF too

3 Likes
2 Likes

I started Energy Sensitivity last night. I did not realize that my Sonos playlist had “repeat” on. I was listening to it, got “lost” and realized only after 90 minutes that it was on loop. I stopped right away but was worried. I woke up this morning with no noticeable issues, but keeping fingers crossed. Unlike the Body Primer audio, not feeling tired with this one (so far).

7 Likes

Today was my third day listening to Energy Sensitivity. It was not as taxing as yesterday tho where I felt like I was hit by a train.

8 Likes

First day in listening to the Energy Sensitivity audio and what a blast, it started most in my hands the tingling sensations etc building up then going around my body, where I placed my awareness I could immediately feel it, then halfway with the audio I get a heating type sensation around my heart Chakra expanding, was nice and warm. Loving it every moment

16 Likes

Hi @SammyG I have some questions about Body Part Stimulation:

Brushing - when brushing legs and arms should one imagine as if the brush can touche the whole surface of the body part front, back and sides (as for the torso)?

Sponging - is this done in loop? what I mean is when by squeezing energy arrives to the end point of the part I’m working on do I start again from the beginning?
I’m using multiple squeezes to take energy to the end point, is this fine?

2 Likes

Brushing. Not exactly but as much as possible. So as long as you feel the brushing within your leg/arm, stimulating every membrane as it brushes up and down. Remember, you are brushing your etheric leg/arm, the energetic layer of the physical. Using your imagination alone to brush these areas of the body, should stimulate the energetic parts of you.

There is no exact way of doing this perfectly right or perfectly wrong. Always keep this in mind. Your belief/imagination is the driving force here. The more you do this, the more you will get better at feeling everything. Don’t worry if you don’t feel much at first. I didn’t either but you surely will in time.

Sponging in a loop. This is correct. Keep doing in it continuously.

11 Likes