The Upcoming Course

Have you downloaded the audios yet from Section 2?

4 Likes

Thank you so much!!! I’ve just gone back to have a look at the PDF, don’t know why I thought the link was part of the title :roll_eyes: it never crossed my mind to even click on it. Yep that was definitely a blonde moment :rofl:

10 Likes

It feels like Dream put fields on the videos :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Yes! Either that or Sammy is wearing the charisma tag lol :heart:

I definitely feel relaxing/ positive energy coming from the videos

3 Likes

Lol nah. When Dream came up with Charisma tag, I told him ‘Damn, why couldn’t you come up with that when I was recording the audios!’ And yeah, no fields on the videos. We thought that might be intrusive/manipulative so strayed away from that.

19 Likes

Then it’s totally you amigo :heart:

15 Likes

Thanks @Captain_Nemo for clarifying that, I’ve experienced that I feel the fields mostly just the first time then nothing afterwards.

3 Likes

@SammyG @Captain_Nemo I have used gentle internal healing from energetic alchemy. Beyond few listens, it aggravated my auto immune disease ( alopecia areata). My concern is , whether audios and teaching in the course help me to overcome auto immune disease? Because increasing healing and immunity increases the intensity of disease.
And additional request, whether it is possible to create a field for auto immune disease/ updating hair treatment morphic field addressing it.

5 Likes

man i already am super energy sensitive and have healing abilities in my hands and i can shoot out of my hands love energy i wonder what this course will do for me on taking it to a whole new level!

where is the course? i dont see it on the website or on gumroad. i type in my email on the subscribe box and click sign up and nothing happens.

Http://course.enlightenedstates.com

1 Like

@SammyG, is it possible to read the subtitles on the course videos in order to understand them for those who do not speak fluent English?

7 Likes

@SammyG can confirm, but I remember him mentioning somewhere that he is working on transcribing all the videos so that a text version of the videos can be used.

4 Likes

transcription is an important point for me too :smirk:

4 Likes

I’m curious— would any of the dog tags or other cleansing audios enhance/compliment the course audios? Really looking forward to starting it!

2 Likes

Hi @kmac! There is a topic below which may be of interest to you:

8 Likes

Wow!So you are a gamer too. High5 lul

1 Like

Since there’s no webinar this month, i’ll probably forget to ask this next time lol…

I’ve been doing the course audios for awhile now, doing one for 3 days, take 1 day break, move to the next for 3 days, 1 day break, do 3rd for 3, 1 day break, repeat…

I’m at the point I can activate crystallization and healing, and stimulate my hand with the circular motion, brushing, and sponge entirely by thought/intention. Doing the physical motions were hard for me anyways but i pulled through. After a few minutes my palms are vibrating like crazy, it’s really cool

Anyways my question; with the healing energies, as we get better and better with it, would we be able to individually add to the healing energies, such as the voltage aspect, using smart stem cells instead of general adult, and anything else we discover later on, or would that be something Dream has to do since we are tapping into the energy portals that he created?

6 Likes

Yes, you’d be able to do it on your own if you play the audio and begin to focus on your energy body and directing it where you want. It would also be possible to remember the field and be able to direct it consciously too.

As for webinar, yes… there won’t be one this month. But there will be one early April. So possibly next week or the week after.

11 Likes

I was looking to download the course audios again but the Link to the course audios is not working.
Server stopped responding.