Course General Discussion

True Sam, that audio is showing its effects from 1st listen. I have also added Pranayama prior to this and practicing at the same time for compounded effect.

6 Likes

Can I listen at the vibration series in this period. I listen the body primer before sleep. Now can I loop vibration series during sleep time?

2 Likes

An earlier post by sammyg:

Edit: Please read the post below by sammyg.

7 Likes

I just edited that post.

Edit: Upon further notice from Dream, I think you should take a break or really easy down on energy based audios (such as vibration audios or energy blockage, chi or jing, ext…) for the time being. Not until you have finished with at least your first run of the audios (after finishing crystallization audio).

Reason for this being is because we are all at different levels of development and it’s best to approach the first run of the audios as a beginner. It’s best to all do it this way to completely avoid any issues that could arise. Overstimulation can be counter productive in energy development. (If you already have been listening to them, don’t worry, just stop for now and keep going as is. You don’t need to start over)

Vibration series for example can be pretty intense energy wise as well so it could overstimulate your energy system while going through the phases of the course. I do believe it would supplement it greatly as it has for me. But these audios came months after I’d already listened to the course audios. So after the first run of the audios, you will be safe to do so as your energy system will definitely be prepared for that sort of stimulation. And of course then you can mix and match (listen to body primer, energy sensitivity then vibration of creation, ext…).

25 Likes

@SammyG Also the new Soul/Core Energy Restoration I guess :disappointed_relieved:

What about The Politics of the Body album? That’s energy work too right?

3 Likes

Yeah that one too lol. Don’t worry. Those audios won’t go away… and will work for you on an even stronger level by the time you finish with your first run of the audios.

Politics of the body is organ work so no, that’s fine.

15 Likes

Thank you for the heads up @SammyG!

I absolutely agree with regards to the Vibration series should not be used while listening to the course audios. They are really potent.

I really didn’t think I was energy sensitive but when I listened to 1x Vibration of creation and then the Art of alchemy album 1x… my nervous system started to feel agitated and felt pressure in my crown chakra. So I’ll be pausing the Vibration series until I complete all course audios :+1:

2 Likes

@SammyG Is it ok to use the Cognitive and Memory Enhancement and Shielding tags, that’s the only ones I’m using right now.

2 Likes

Those are fine to use

5 Likes

Yup. Good news is that your energy system will be able to handle a lot more afterwards.

7 Likes

Good to know! I have been looping the vibration audios and I will stop now :smiley: May be that is why I feel knocked out!

8 Likes

Hey Sammy, can we use audios like angelic intercession or alien intercession which do not directly work on our energy system? Subconscious limits dissolver is okay to use too right?

9 Likes

Yeah those woule be fine

7 Likes

Cool. What about Social Mastery? I heard it has some energetic component, like glamour.

Do any other teespring tags apart from Chakra and vibration affect the process?

4 Likes

For everyone who started the course on day 1, today (Tuesday July 21) we will begin the next audio, Energy Sensitivity!!

8 Likes

You mean on Tuesday … correct? I started on day 1 which was Thursday.

2 Likes

Sorry edited my post. Got excited I forgot time zones lol

3 Likes

All good! [20 characters]

Yep. Pure bliss! 20charblah blah

3 Likes