What if you were me

I found sapien a couple of months ago and i listen to his fields daily and I’ve been thinking you lovely people are pretty much experienced in every aspect and know pretty much everything.
so i want to ask what if you found sapien a lot earlier like at the age of mine (19) and what are the some most important things you think you should’ve known earlier and if you were 19 or younger what fields would you choose to work on that you know will help in future.

Just Curious…
Thanks

6 Likes

That is hard to answer because I am always enthusiastic about whatever I am listening to that Sapien Med has released recently. Meaning I would almost always say the newest thing is the best thing.

However, I literally had the thought to myself yesterday while listening to Soul/Core Energy Restoration that if I could send only one audio back in time to my younger self, this would be the one. A thought like that has never crossed my mind before. So it is very synchronistic of you to ask this question.

9 Likes

That’s really interesting tho. btw where can i find this field i think i should try this too

4 Likes

Basically any video, because through that one video, i would probably checked the channel and all the videos…

3 Likes

these are the some i listen everyday :pray:t2::v:t2: btw what is ancestral knowledge :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Wonderful :heart: Its like a never ending list :sweat_smile:

you mean every video :laughing::laughing:

can you help explain what the jing and shen series do? I can’t tell.

Wow! Thank you so much! I have been listening to Sapien on YouTube and find his videos powerful. I want to heal my body from many ailments. I was thinking about buying the advanced healing audio or pendant. I have chronic fatigue. Do you have any advice on whether or not I can listen or wear this without causing more harm? Or if there is a better place for me to start? I’m new to this forum and am a bit overwhelmed by all the threads and convos.

1 Like