The Navapashanam Energetic Elixir

You said detoxification… so, I am mostly seeking a spiritual+ emotional+ physical detox. I know the root cause of my health imbalances is so much related to my heavy emotions in the past and want to rejuvenate my overall health. Do you think this field can help with these ! Can you share any further results you have seen…

5 Likes

This seems more like AI field. I believe more on the natural awakening of our bodies than AI association which will take a toll in the end. May be I have a limited understanding here. ! Will go through the thread…Thank you !

2 Likes

Hello @Manu! Can you please tell us what health problems do you have? And are they serious? This way we can help you and find out this field can help you before recommending it
Also I fully agree with what @RobbyHa has said here:

4 Likes

Hi Tao,
Thanks for responding. I have few digestion issues .that started after depressive years in the past, negative energies attacked me and my home.
I’ve been using Vastu homam and shatachandi homam since then and could feel great shift in the energies around me.
I recently brought Parad Energies field too and could really feel the shift in my space.
I am so interested to buy alchemy elixirs.
And this time Navapashanam, because I am on my spiritual journey too and want to improve my health and purify all the energy layers, clearing the energy blocks.

I am also looking if this field can help my aunt, who is mentally unstable and suffering from some spiritual attacks.
All I am looking for is if the field works both on physical, mental and spiritual health.

4 Likes

Exactly.! You understood me right… Every illness/disease is caused due to spiritual/external means. And when we clear those blockages we heal from with-in.
Homas and shields are very good for protection. But something that heals our energy bodies is very much needed to heal our subconscious layers.

Thank you so much @Miya for confirming !
I really want to get this … But I am anticipating for any christmas/new - year sale soon!

2 Likes

Is there any NFT guide/page to begin with and understand the process… can you pls share it !

1 Like

Maybe you can make a new topic with this question or maybe someone can help you here. I’m not knowledgable enough to explain the nft thing. You can also search for it when you type nft in the upper right search corner. I hope this helps.

For this there are some amazing nft’s out there

3 Likes

Sure! Thank you @RobbyHa :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Maybe you can also take a look at the Soul/Core Energy Restoration + the other 2 for heart and brow energy restoration and do some research. I did intense healing sessions for the last 8 years and i discovered that a major issue was that i was still leaking energy because of etheric cords. These audios made a huge difference for me. An immense freedom came over me + more energy and an increase in sensitivity. I thought I should let you know.

5 Likes

Definitely ! Thank you so much… I have been over-looking this field but this seems very interesting…!! Now, will do some research… :slight_smile: Gratitudes …

1 Like

I’ve replaced my nightly stack with this alone on loop for a couple of weeks now. So nourishing and gentle on the energy body, but very effective in rebuilding and sealing :white_heart:

9 Likes

You mean the Soul/Core Energy Restoration… ?

5 Likes

Yes

5 Likes

I just listened to it a few times, I feel very clean energy, my thoughts are very clear, and my whole body is very relaxed :relieved:

11 Likes

I’ve found my way back to this unbelievable gem. This replenishes my vital energy faster than any other audio.

It goes extremely well with Order By 3 and for those that have it, The Holy Grail. I highly suggest you try.

30 Likes

The list of “herbs” seems totally off.

Nava = 9, Pashana = poisons. Gold, silver, copper, etc. are not poisons. One of the key components is, for example, several compounds of arsenic.

5 Likes

Yes, indeed. Let me retract it… I asked the AI about herbs afterwards and then it was referring to several types of herbs such as Indian gooseberry, holy basil, ginger, and guggulu.

3 Likes

Second try of ChatGPT : Navapashanam is an acclaimed Siddha elixir that is believed to have therapeutic properties. As per traditional Siddha medicine, Navapashanam is created by combining nine specific poisonous substances, which are then processed and transformed into a unique and healing elixir. The ingredients and preparation method of Navapashanam are considered to be secret and passed down from teacher to student. However, it is believed that the elixir is created through a series of purification and transformation processes, which render the poisonous substances harmless and imbue the elixir with healing properties. Navapashanam is believed to be a powerful remedy for a wide range of ailments, including digestive disorders, respiratory ailments, and nervous system disorders. However, it is important to note that the use of Navapashanam should be done under the guidance of a qualified practitioner and should not be used as a substitute for conventional medical treatment.

There are varying accounts of the nine poisonous substances that are used in the making of Navapashanam elixir. However, the exact composition and preparation process are traditionally kept secret and passed down only within certain lineages.

In general, the following nine poisonous substances are believed to be included in Navapashanam:

1. Visha Jari (Aconitum heterophyllum or Ativisha)
  2. Visha Gajam (Aconitum ferox or Vatsanabha)
  3. Visha Muzhuku (Strychnos nux-vomica or Kuchla)
  4. Visha Theeneer (Euphorbia nerifolia or Snuhi)
  5. Visha Kandam (Bryonia laciniosa or Bishala kanda)
  6. Visha Parpam (Mercuric oxide or Parada)
  7. Visha Pashanam (Arsenic sulfide or Haratala)
  8. Visha Naga (Strychnos potatorum or Nirmali)
  9. Visha Naakam (Strychnos colubrina or Kala datura)

It should be noted that these substances are highly toxic in their raw and unprocessed forms and should never be consumed without proper preparation and guidance from a trained practitioner.

Navapashanam elixir primarily consists of the nine poisonous substances as mentioned earlier. However, some Siddha practitioners also add herbs and minerals to enhance its potency and efficacy. Some of the commonly added herbs include:

1. Amukkara (Withania somnifera)
  2. Brahmi (Bacopa monnieri)
  3. Shankhapushpi (Convolvulus pluricaulis)
  4. Tulsi (Ocimum sanctum)
  5. Ginger (Zingiber officinale)
  6. Pepper (Piper nigrum)
  7. Cumin (Cuminum cyminum)
  8. Fennel (Foeniculum vulgare)
  9. Coriander (Coriandrum sativum)

It is important to note that the composition of Navapashanam elixir may vary depending on the traditions and practices of different Siddha schools.

13 Likes

Hi,

Is anyone still regularly using this one?
I’m pondering on whether to add this back to my general health+immortality stack

4 Likes

Yes. I still come back to it for about a week out of every month. It pairs so well with The Holy Grail and Order by 3.

9 Likes