Fields for Romantic Love

At 23 years old, I’ve never been in a relationship. In my teens, I was sheltered and lacking in confidence, so I didn’t try. The past two years especially though, through the help of fields and just being an adult with resources and control over my life, I’ve made a lot of improvement. I find myself yearning now for someone who understands and enjoys me. What fields would aid in this or have worked for you in finding a partner?

Hi,

Some options are, blueprint of love nft, Attract love nft, Attract love (energetic alchemy) and Attract more love into your life (old version). Fields or nfts for manifestation like magician (there is the field on energetic alchemy too), The manifested, Manifestation Tech, etc

5 Likes

Unconditional love infusion

2 Likes

Unconditional love (20+ min)
With some mindful exercise of loving your spirit while the audio plays. Fill your self of love as to express that with each interaction for everything you see. .

Seek to grow in love, not fall in love.

4 Likes

I’ve only recenlty started using them, but you could also try Blessings of Aphrodite and the Quantum Love album from Patreon.

2 Likes

Just want to say all of the above are awesome recommendations :star2::star2::star2:

3 Likes

Self–love/acceptance/respect

There are quite a number of posts on such topics to look at as well.

2 Likes

all self love audios, without these its pointless (in my experience)

4 Likes

EXTREME SELF CONFIDENCE/SELF ESTEEM BOOST: (Energetically Programmed Audio)

Become whole: self acceptance/self love/ dissolve insecurities

Attract More Love Into Your Life: Energetic and Morphic programming - Patreon

Attract and Radiate Quantum Love Album

Ojas Refined and Defined

Classical Orchestral The GOAT Scent

Payed:

Soul/Core Energy Restoration

Negentropic Jing

The Enigma of the Black Martian Jing

Your Energetic Being

The Golden Glow (Charisma 2.0)

The Blessed Path (Public NFT)