Become whole: self acceptance/self love/ dissolve insecurities

Is there a version of this audio that doesn’t have the gloomy music?

1 Like

Just one version as far as I’m aware. If you don’t like it you can play it at low volume and it will still work

1 Like

Gloomy? It’s called space rock!

1 Like

"What if you could be completely fulfilled in being who you are and love everything about yourself? This is what this audio seeks to do.

This audio frequency is embedded with energy that will induce in you a state of self acceptance and unconditional love for yourself. In addition, the energy works on dissolving your insecurities over time.

Over time, you will find yourself feeling more comfortable and liberated in your own skin. You will have the level of confidence you have always dreamed of having without changing anything about yourself.

It may take weeks but more likely months to reach that level of wholesomeness but a few months of consistently listening to this audio every day will change the rest of your life for the better. If you experience emptiness, this audio seeks to fill that and make you feel complete."

2 Likes

bumping. this field is so underrated.

No matter how “whole” you feel, give this a chance.

6 Likes

First field i’ve ever listened that got me into sapien.

1 Like

hey @11Connor11 can you update this thread as to make it the official thread for this audio?

1 Like