Classical Orchestral The GOAT Scent

Classical Orchestral The GOAT Scent on Patreon

Music by Mubert
A scented creation, with a touch of androstanol and other smells along with a quantum love base.

(No goats are involved in this, it is just an acronym)

55 Likes

Youtube

7 Likes

Wtf… I definitely have to try it :joy:

2 Likes

Goat? :goat:

:joy:

4 Likes

the file is .wav

3 Likes

Ideas for new releases are more and more creative!
I wonder if this is more like androstenol 3.0 or more like perfume blend with androstenol added

12 Likes

I have no idea what this is, but if you want to be GOAT, you have to try it. :grinning:

2 Likes

Greatest of all time.

I dropped tears :relieved:

But in general relation of Goat scent and androstanol.

Summary

Goats, like many other animals, have scent glands that produce chemicals, including pheromones, which play a role in their communication, social interactions, and behavior. These scents are often used to convey information to other goats and are particularly significant during breeding seasons and in establishing social hierarchies.

Mating and Attraction: During mating seasons, male goats, known as bucks, may release pheromones to attract females, or does. These pheromones can signal to females that a male is ready to mate. The scent can also help bucks establish dominance and compete with each other for the attention of females.

Territory Marking: Scent marking is a common behavior in many animals, including goats. Bucks might rub their scent onto objects in their environment to mark their territory. This marking can serve as a visual and olfactory signal to other bucks, indicating the boundaries of their territory.

Social Hierarchy: Scent can also play a role in establishing and maintaining social hierarchies within a group of goats. The dominant goats may release stronger scents to assert their authority, while subordinate goats might respond by exhibiting submissive behaviors.

Chatgpt

I guess our experiences will soon tell :grin::muscle:

14 Likes

I listened to this and not knowing what it does. But after reading the description. Hopefully I don’t attract girls. Eee

15 Likes

There’s no download link in patreon.

@jack1992 Tap the three dots, download link will appear.

1 Like

grafik

:rofl:

10 Likes

4 Likes

Tried. No download link yet.

Hahahahahaha this comment killed me! :joy: :rofl:
I‘m imagining Imogen entering public transport and suddenly all the girls eyes shift to her with a loving gaze and sweet smile.

Imogen → :unamused: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

I‘m so gonna listen to that and see what it does!

3 Likes

Not sure about the app version, I use the website.

When i firstly see it as the goat scent, i remembered how goat milk smells like lol, and said why? Why goat scent lol

Well since it is a goat scent we should be

Imagining Imogen entering a local goat farm and suddenly all female goats’ eyes there shift to her with a loving gaze, sweet smile and A loud sexy BEeeeeee.

:sunglasses:

10 Likes

Hahahahahaha

I was on a farm with goats three weeks ago hahaha should go back there and play this :rofl:

11 Likes

So it’s for Attraction ig, I remember when I was using Androstenol, I smelled like goats! lol

6 Likes