Whats the difference between Uncondtional Androstenol and the original

Hello so on Sapiens channel I can find the Unconditional Androstenol and another Androstenol by another person. Does anyone have an experience with either one and what are the results?

If you do a forum search you can get the answer you are seeking: Search results for 'Unconditional Androstenol' - Sapien Medicine

1 Like

oops sorry forgot

It’s ok, it’s just one of those topics that’s had a lot of coverage.

There’s three andro

One is the og pure androstenol, it’s on wayback machine, there’s some link. I forgot where, you will find it if you look for it hard enough.

The other is unconditional androstenol. It’s Androstenol+ Unconditional Love.

The latest is Classical Orchestral The GOAT Scent. It’s androstenol + Quantum Love.

the GOAT Scent is only a mix of scents and does not have the Quantum love in it. The Androstenol field in the way back machine is “turned off” from Captain. the Patreon version of OG androstenol works fine. you are right for the unconditional androstenol. only not to misguide the new forum users and lurkers. have a nice day!
EDIT: sorry GOAT has the quantum love also! my bet!

from description
A scented creation, with a touch of androstanol and other smells along with a quantum love base.

1 Like

ups. really really sorry. have not read that. wow. really? how have I missed this…

1 Like

2 Likes

thanks but Sarumann, not Gandalf. :mage:

gandalf

1 Like