Blueprint of Love NFT -- (The Divine Lovers Community Project)

Thank you for the review King :crown: @King_A
Once a king always a king
Stay blessed :clinking_glasses:

5 Likes

Wow, what an epic testimony! Loved all the gifs you included :heart_eyes: I‘m so happy for you! Seems like you were quite on a crazy journey and did a lot of healing! But what an incredible outcome! Wishing you both all the best :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

Dear all,

Where can I buy the Bluprint of Love?

Official NFT Buying/Selling Thread - NFTs / NFT Market - Sapien Medicine (enlightenedstates.com)

1 Like

Having this NFT one day would be my dream, reading the testimonials makes me excited, is there any free or patreon field that can help me attract a relationship? I have been working on my self-love, sorry for my english, is not my lenguaje

1 Like

Yes most definitely:

Also

and for the next best paid version:

5 Likes

Thank You for this wonderful testimony :pray: :heart_eyes: :star_struck:and Of course soul-mates are not just limited to Romantic Partners…they can be Your Parent, Teacher, Perceptor, Sibling, Friend etc. etc.

1 Like

Thanks you so much! :blush:

Healing with BoLove is so damn painful
it goes to the deepest parts

shoutout to everyone who’s doing it

13 Likes

well you will not be using it alone. meaning only it for your issues.

i have come to see that part of lack of progress is not ego or limiting beliefs.

it is trauma. esp. physical and second mental

we the strong ignore taken damage.

the Bolove field alone can heal it, but there are specific fields for trauma.

good combo is trauma release with plasma brain of youth or brain regenation.

first loop trauma then plasma brain then again trauma.

it helps a whole lot with resistance and pain.

and of course increases results

cheers!

5 Likes

who has manifested their soulmate/ twin flame with this ?

1 Like

just got this nft yesterday, I played the audio once and I haven’t even printed out the mandala yet

there’s just a constant feeling of love And my heart is feeling so good idk how to describe it

I feel so good

7 Likes

damn this is making me feel so lonely. i think im just healing though and i’ll get throught this stage soon

1 question, complex nfts like this. can i really recieve all the effects listed on benefits pages ?

1 Like

Yes, this!

Commit to the process regardless how long it will take.

Yes, but it will take a long time because there are so many of them.
The field is smart and usually starts with the healing stuff…

2 Likes

is there a groupchat where people talk about this

if so pls may i be added

This field is my dream, reading the testimonials excites me, unfortunately I cannot buy it, winning 400 dollars here in Uruguay is very difficult. I have been using attract and radiate quantum love, I had more beautiful and kind interactions but no more than that, I am a person with quick results but perhaps the field needs to grow. The testimonies of the heart chakra and the state of harmony that they comment on sound great, blessings for all who have it, the world is much better with this type of loving vibration, I hope one day Dream will release something like this :blush:

4 Likes

Where did you buy it please ? I can’t find it :pray:

1 Like

https://forum.enlightenedstates.com/t/official-nft-buying-selling-thread/23640

1 Like

Thank you :blush::pray:

3 Likes

Hi Everyone !
Just got my christmas gift and i’m so excited !
Can someone send me the Audio ? i just got this NFT on Venly but i don’t see any option to download the audio

Got it thank you :heart:

2 Likes