Attract & Radiate Quantum Love Album on Sapien Medicine Channel

:heart::open_hands:

REMEMBER TO CHECK SPRING STORE FOR DIFFERENT PRODUCTS WITH THE ORIGINAL MANDALA AND 2 NEW DESIGNS

https://sapien-medicine.creator-spring.com/?utm_campaign=1946969486&utm_content=670023951245&utm_medium=cpc&utm_source=google&utm_term=

39 Likes

let’s take the love everywhere. :sparkles: :heart: :clap:

12 Likes

Let’s spread love everywhere. :heart:

8 Likes

would this help attract a girlfriend ?

1 Like

Btw guys big effect ive noticed so far with these audios which make sense to me.

Full super energized.

I literally slept 3 hours last nigh only, i worked until late on a project.

All day yest felt like that.

i practice an exercise of exuding love and spread increasing the radio until literally i feel it expanding throughout the entire Universe.

Quantum Love Album (didnt feel that with the Mandala) has exponentially expanded my practice of course

And when i say it makes sense (to feel energized)

Its because and dont take this lightly the force and impact to support us and infuse us with life force LOVE has, cant even be measured.

Nothing stronger than love. Nothing.

And normally when we exude and send out love love is returned, but this album since also attract it when naturally we could get back just by exuding it, means and clearly shows that is way much more that we get towards us!!

Amazing album :heart:

31 Likes

I don’t know if a description will come out for this and so based on listening to the four audios, my speculation is each audio goes deeper and deeper, harnessing the love within you.

E.g. Number one feeling gentlest and number 4 feels like a deep integration of love or each audio could have different implementation.

I usually like listening to the unconditional love audios but this seems lovely. Love it.

13 Likes

I agree. I feel it reaching deeper inside and outside with every passing audio.

I guess Dream always thinking with every little detail not a coincidence that they are named

1…
2…
3…
4…

And Go!! Lol

10 Likes

Try? :sunglasses:

If you are exuding far and out clean strong love and attracting it too?

What do you think would happen?

7 Likes

He is so amazing.

5 Likes

Just found the perfect playlist to make art! Thank you Filo @Lunamoon22, for sharing and @Captain_Nemo for creating it!

:pray::hugs: :heart:

4 Likes

Thanks you :heart: :blue_heart: :orange_heart: :green_heart: :purple_heart: :brown_heart: and its on Spotify too :smiley:

4 Likes

Feeling so light and free listening to this, on loop. :balloon:

What is this beautiful feeling?! :sparkles::grinning:

7 Likes

:dizzy_face:

this is how my sisters call me (which is short for Filomena) haha

3 Likes

:blush: :heart:

2 Likes

So I work at the hospital and telemetry, usually people very negative but I listened to the tracks once or twice and everyone was so nice to me today and happy of my presence

4 Likes

This field is so unique, let me take you through a journey of what I mean…

Life, everyone’s journey is completely different, we are all one, not all the same, just different pieces of a puzzle making one whole picture,
Some of you have experienced it in your own right in your own unique ways, and the the beauty <3

Audio 1:

I felt sensations in my heart, around my chest and on the back where my heart is,
I felt knives being taken out of my back, the same knives that deceptive people from the past used to stab me in the back, but now they were being removed and the wounds healed !

My heart chakra was feeling the sensations of pins repeatedly entering that area, an uncomfortable pain but I knew what was coming, healing and more healing.

Audio 2:

I saw faces of people I know and don’t know and all the many connections I have made in my life, some I never speak to and some I do on a daily basis, I saw them all smile and interestingly I felt the love I gave them come back to me, filling my own cup in a sense.

It was intense I felt my own cupping being full.

Audio 3: this one is my favourite

Before Cyrus the great, the king of kings which many of you may have heard of (I recommend you read about him, you will be very surprised)
Was born there was a prophecy that said someone will come into this world and his roots (think of a large tree or plant) vines, branches and crown would take over the whole world, and so he was born and his influence and land mass he covered, his culture and so much more did just that…

I felt my own heart open, and the rose relic my higher self gave me came out and it turned into a big plant and tree, I saw it take over the whole world, the whole solar system, the whole universe,
I heard someone in my vision communicate the words: “The king of Love, the king of kings, the king of everything”

IMG_0594

And I felt love, the pure vibration of love take over everything and everything felt so at peace and so pure !

Audio 4:

Transformation, rebirth and ascension is the best way to describe this audio,
Have you ever heard the saying “you have a heart of Gold” ?

I literally felt my whole body turn into gold, my heart transformed and upgraded once again !
I saw the chess board literally rebalance, I felt all my bodies (etheric, auric, energetic, physical etc)
Become a new and powerful version,
It was a crazy experience !

31 Likes

Lmao i was waiting for this after i read:

I was like yep he/she bout to shed some tears :sweat_smile:

Let it all out, let love fill in the spaces :heart:

5 Likes

This is really a special album that reconnects the heart through its numerous layers across dimensions.

After listening to the album, stumbled upon the following quote:

There is a river flowing now very fast. It is so great and swift that there are those who will be afraid. They will try to hold on to the shore. They will feel they are being torn apart and will suffer greatly. Know the river has its destination. The elders say we must let go of the shore, push off into the middle of the river, keep our eyes open, and our heads above the water.*

And I say, see who is in there with you and celebrate. At this time in history, we are to take nothing personally, least of all ourselves. For the moment that we do, our spiritual growth and journey come to a halt.*

The time of the lone wolf is over. Gather yourselves! Banish the word ’struggle’ from your attitude and your vocabulary. All that we do now must be done in a sacred manner and in celebration.*

We are the ones we’ve been waiting for.”*

–Hopi Elders’ Prophecy

11 Likes

Great reviews. I listened to it but didn’t get the same feelings. May have to listen to it consistently since I’m not as sensitive to fields.

6 Likes

Ngl, my first reaction to this thread was “yeah alright, another love field, got it, next.”

But I´ve found my way back here, seen the massive amount of reviews, gave it a try, and now I´m just completely overwhelmed in a good sense.

These energys have completely changed me.

My perception about myself, about others.

Words are pretty much futile, you gotta feel it for yourself.

Why are we waging wars against each other on this planet? It doesn´t make any sense.

Insanity.

Starting to sound like some hippy.

Imagine playing these over the radio and tv stations instead of all this bullshit…

Patients recovering to these energys in the hospitals…

(Btw. I´ve seen my gif in the other thread got flagged. It wasn´t meant as an insult or something, in case you´ve took it as one.)

13 Likes