14 Likes

Thank you Cap :heart:
Rest well!

11 Likes

Thank you :heart_eyes:

13 Likes

Thank you captain, get well soon ! :mechanical_arm::mechanical_arm:

12 Likes

The feeling from this sinks into me so quickly. It’s absolutely beautiful. Being deeply loved and loving deeply in ever slightly shifting ways.

Thank you very much, Captain. All my best wishes on your healing. :sparkles:

24 Likes

@Dreamweaver This is a wonderful gift for us! Imagine the noded love energy around the globe. I hope you feel the outpouring of love for you. :sparkling_heart: :sparkles: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Wishing for your speedy healing and recovery!

30 Likes

An immediate feeling of peace and love rushes over me. Thank you Captain, may you heal quickly and easily.

14 Likes

:heart: :heart:
back at you Dream

20 Likes

Thank youuuuu @Dreamweaver such a wonderful gift :gift: for us !
Wishing you best wishes and speedy recovery , blessings !:pray:🫶:sparkles::star2::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

13 Likes

Thank You.:blue_heart::heart::purple_heart::heart::blue_heart::purple_heart:

11 Likes

Thank you so much Dreamweaver. So kind to be thinking of us when you have so much going on. Much love :green_heart:

19 Likes

Thank you for your kindness @Dreamweaver :heart:
Honestly a bigger most valuable gift would be knowing that you are well and in perfect health. Please take good care of yourself and keep us posted whenever you get the chance on how you’re doing. :pray:

From our hearts to yours :revolving_hearts:

23 Likes

Beautiful and loving gift!
TY heart bear

16 Likes

Thank you :heart:
Cap, :mechanical_arm:

11 Likes

I conceptualize this words, this can… aw… aw… :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

4 Likes

I’ve printed off 6 copies and placed them throughout all of my house.
Let the love nodes flow :heart:

20 Likes

Thank you @Dreamweaver :heart: Get well soon!

I made this the background for my phone and computer.

9 Likes

Thank you very much Dream! :purple_heart:

Does anyone know if I can print in black and white?

If the parameters of this image are edited, exposure, light, shadow, etc. does it lose its power?

7 Likes

Most definitely can, Dream has said it would work regardless of what color

Enjoy :grin:

6 Likes

I dont think is an issue but colorful looks so alive, im seeing a difference in connection with people around even my pets are like all clingy since yesterday, conversations are flowing so nice, the energy in the apartment feels nicer too.

It reminds me of Plasma Flower, Sanctum or the Sacred Sanctuary

But the difference is to me Plasma feels like love with electricty haha i dont know how to put it in words

Sanctum a cozy feeling home like Sacred Space like going into a church kinda vibe but not love just sacred

In both conversations flow nicely but love feels different with this one.

Its like really nodded to the peoples and spaces hearts a deeper level of connection from the deep strings of the heart, so now with this i can tell the difference with any other heart energe/love connection field.

The others have felt from the energy of the heart chakra, this is from the very depths of the heart so the appreciation is real.

And i say the spaces heart too because even tho we know that we can feel a space’s independent own energy, this is making me feel my home like if it was a sentient with a HEART.
I was off yesterday and all i wanted to do was cleaning fixing, beautifying my place like i havent before, with care and love for my space. It feels great.

25 Likes