The Enigma of the Black Martian Jing

Delve into The Enigma of the Black Martian Jing. This potent elixir is crafted from a unique blend of the alchemical black oil of Mars, life force, and Jing, forming a harmonious and enigmatic combination.

The black oil of Mars, a substance steeped in the lore of alchemical transformation, is known for its powerful properties of transmutation and regeneration. When combined with the vital essence of life force essential for the creation of new life, the result is an unprecedented synergy that enhances vitality and stimulates profound energetic shifts within the body.

Jing, a cornerstone of Traditional Chinese Medicine, represents the essence of life itself. This fundamental energy nourishes and sustains, offering deep-rooted strength and rejuvenation. By incorporating Jing into this alchemical blend, we channel its profound properties to amplify the effects of the black oil and life force.

102 Likes

What a dope dude :sunglasses:

The description is in your curiousity and experiments!

18 Likes

Captain! thank you for such an incredibly generous price!!!
ā€¦i was so scared to click lol my wish list is growing :D

thank you!! :heart:

20 Likes

@Hauru

6 Likes

Gigachad alien

21 Likes

22 Likes

@Captain_Nemo The enigmatic Silver Lady, I hand you my musical curiosity :D

:high_heel: :tophat:

12 Likes

Interesting art. I wonder how it is compared to Negentropic Jing.

10 Likes

Naw

ā€œWhatā€™s up Humansā€ :sunglasses:ā™‚

@Nice2knowU

8 Likes

Tell me more about this fieldā€¦

1 Like

Indeed. Looking forward to read testimonials

3 Likes

enigma = puzzling, ambiguous, or inexplicable
Black Oil of Mars
Jing

7 Likes

so can we expect that there will be something like venusian jing, or saturnian jing?

3 Likes

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Is that how the martians look like

5 Likes

The Force Of Life

A unique combination of
The alchemical black oil of mars, life force and jing.

Iā€™m pulled towards seeing this as a field to get you buff.

Lol. In Red Rising they kind of do.

8 Likes

Happy owners, what do you think so far? Its effects remain enigma.

Personally, Iā€™ve never felt Neg Jing that much if at all. Probably for good reasons, as good homeostasis overall

8 Likes

Holy sā€¦ Sama

5 Likes

Libido up. Energy up. Willpower up.

26 Likes

My experience - warm, energizingā€¦ felt it in my balls. very fast accumulation of lava like energy in the lower dan tien. Travelled upwards, out through the arms to the palm chakras, which became very warm.

Lovely field. Played it 2x

28 Likes