Brain Guild General discussion

:rofl: :joy:

2 Likes

Dr_Manhattan literally was going through the fire :rofl::rofl: bro. He had those terrible effects of acetylcholine and had to tough it out for A YEAR. I would’ve went insane.

Not being able to sleep and being miserable from nervous system excitement sounds like pure hell. He has my respect all the way. I couldn’t imagine.

3 Likes

Give it time, I’m not even done with MM yet, I think I reached 10% with MM and that is with 6+ months of listening. There are times when you may think the results are not there, but it is there. Apply, train yourself to learn the concepts, test your limits and when you reach cognitive load, take a break, and train again.

You gotta put that brain to good use. Train yourself to connect to concepts then you will see MM shining.

3 Likes

Ngl manhattan method gave me the business today.

Yeah ngl, I wouldn’t have been a true brainiac fr. I would’ve looped but probably not as much. (Who knows maybe I would have lol, I was willing to test the limits with mass looping here, in that MMM thread we started a wave.)

BUT back then… I assume I would’ve played pbe 3x and called it a night :rofl:.

2 Likes

That’s what I was thinking too, reading about @lol’s trials, tribulations and woe.

You do more with less when your energetic flow and reserves are high. We’re using energetic tools, after all – odds are good we’re going to need more energy.

Not feeling overwhelmed doesn’t necessarily mean we’re ‘handling’ the fields. Sometimes overextension feels like a headache, sometimes like you’re frying, sometimes like you’ve become untethered from this corporeal plane – but sometimes it feels like nothing. Just a numbness. An emptiness. An unfulfilled promise.

The first suggestion that used to get thrown at people when they’d say they weren’t getting results was often, “Try adding some Pranic Swirls to your stack and see if it helps.”

It’s still good advice!

While you have downtime or you’re recovering from your long wiring sessions, it pays to liberally make use of the Three Treasures in either original flavor or Negentropic.

Shen is particularly valuable for mental operations and anecdotally appears to be ‘consumed’ or utilized extensively while you’re integrating fields. Sticking this into my evening recovery stack has been really beneficial in riding the waves of overuse.

And of course, Jing is the main energy associated with the physical structure of your body. That includes your brain. This one helps a lot if you’re multi-classing Braniac and Manly-Man – after all, who Muscle Roars without Martian Jing supplementation?!

Building up your energy system through all the various means – such as the Energy Awakening Course, Star Reiki Exercise, Smart Reiki Attunement (connect with the field and ask it to attune you to its Reiki Lineage), or the old fashioned way (I always recommend Robert Bruce’s New Energy Ways) – will dramatically improve your ability to feel/notice/understand Fields generally and also improve your energetic ‘throughput’ and reserves. More flow means listening to more fields more effectively (or fewer fields much more effectively).

I know this isn’t news to many of us, but there are also lots of newcomers (especially newcomers to blasting themselves with energy all day long…!), so it seems pertinent to put it all back out there again.

Keep your batteries charged and that energy flowing, and you’ll find everything is a little easier. You’ll handle more, you’ll bounce back faster, you’ll notice when you’re getting overextended earlier.

8 Likes

Nice suggestions.

Tejas Alchemy comes in clutch, but before that I used to spam enigma of black martian jing a few times.

Auric and energy body repair and soul core restoration for the win :fire:.

5 Likes

Don’t forget that many of us have the Teja NFT and will use even more energy fields

@Jojo beat me to the reply :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

Man – if you’d stop releasing new Brain fields for me to buy, maybe I’d have the budget for Tejas Alchemy! :laughing:

3 Likes

Philip and I have been mass looping today and it shows.

I’ve been having typos every single day bro. :rofl:

It sounds elegant, then you go back and read your comments and are like omg my brain was fried indeed.

I made so many typos today and yesterday alone.

2 Likes

this probably also explains why i was needing 12+ hours of sleep everyday lol.

In any case, I do use Negentropic Jing and do Star Exercise to boost my energy levels. I will get Tejas when i have the money to.

4 Likes

HOOOOLY.

Well, that and you slept while your neurons were being “woken”.

2 Likes

I’m getting more and more sleep deprived.

Unrelated to brain fields though

3 Likes

Hello :cherry_blossom:
I really would love to know which Brain fields to start with and progress through to improve brain function, cognition, conceptual thinking, speed reading and then languages, creativity/art.
Is that too vague an aim?
But it’s imperative that I stay feminine, artistic and not become hyper-masculine logical :wink:

Thank you

5 Likes

Same, but my information processing just gets quicker and quicker…

I’m spamming cyber btw, for another 4 hours.

1 Like

Yeah, everyone. Me too, if I took a break for 2-3 days which I never really do, I’ll have way more energy and feel much smarter.

4 Likes

I want to answer so bad, but I’ll let Philip answer this one.

1 Like

I’m open to all feedback, but I’ll let the Boss share first :grin:

@Muse

Good question.
I did anticipate something for you situation.

As far as the available fields go, send me a message in 15h

I’ll look into it, maybe share for the other ladies who may feel concerned

5 Likes

Ur taking a 15 hour nap!?

only joking ofc

2 Likes