The Muscle Roar

Introducing the revolutionary Muscle Roar. Our cutting-edge formula incorporates a wide range of scientifically proven ingredients to help you achieve unprecedented muscle gains. With the Muscle Roar, you can take your bulking to that next level.

We took Muscle Beyond Limit:

and enhanced with Rev-ErbA and micro-tearing.
The field intelligently guides satellite cells to either fuse into the teared areas, aiding in the repair process and leading to hypertrophy, while simultaneously generating new muscle fibers through the activation and differentiation of satellite cells.

This comprehensive approach is further supported by an organic boost and guidance of key structural proteins such as Myosin, Actin, Troponin, Tropomyosin, Titin, dystrophin, and Desmin which are involved in developing the actual filaments and muscle fibres.

Finally, the muscle fibres and sarcomeres will be pushed into better alinements for health and performance enhancement benefits.

72 Likes

wait so does it include the whole of muscle beyond limits and new addations, while being cheaper? Damn

4 Likes

Enjoy it :slight_smile:

7 Likes

In a stack with the other training fields would he listen before or after?
Are there any listening limits?

Thanks for releasing a great new field!

1 Like

@Vheeth
Use 2 - 4 times for best result, may feel hungry after as your body may require a lot more nutrition.

From Muscle beyond limit, I figured this will be even more powerful. So don’t abuse, use your judgement.

Time to get jacked without lifting.

14 Likes

Wow MBL 2.0 that can had for under 200 on discount…

6 Likes

Sorry to disturb but can this field be used as an automated training field?

I probably won’t have the opportunity to exercise again in the future. I’m still looking for a complete automated exercise field for all muscles.

7 Likes

That’s the idea, yes :slight_smile:

Keep in mind that it’s for putting on more muscle mass, not cardio or stretching etc.

15 Likes

Would this help get shredded or only gain?

1 Like

So this also does part of what Hardcore does if I understand correctly?

1 Like

Muscles consume a lot of calories, but no, it’s about putting on some muscle mass and strength.

@Chessie
I just checked what hardcore does, it does have a few minor aspects of it integrates differently here

8 Likes

This is the one I’ve been waiting for 🤌
Appreciate the detail put into these new full package releases from @Dr_Manhattan and cap.

6 Likes

Conflicted between this and Strength and Endurance Max NFT!! :astonished: Looking to boost gains with my Intense workout regime!

1 Like

Is there a good one for cardio or stretching coming up soon aswell ? :innocent:

3 Likes

How?

Will there be a series of workout fields planned ? Any teasers ?
Id like to plan myself accordingly. Moreover I see your releases are usually linked to previous ones.
Thanks for this one.

3 Likes

? Wait for next sale that is at least 15% then you had it below 200

3 Likes

Gotcha! I totally thought that was a new % out there, I was already going crazy! :( :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Looks good but I’ll buy it later cause I already have hardcore and mbl

2 Likes

I try to be coherent with what has been done.I saw MBL and I had a new direction for it.

Well, let me know what you guys would like

Me, I just want to bulk fast.

8 Likes