The Muscle Roar

I didn’t work on that. But seems like people are interested.

I will have to read the bodybuilding side of the forum more to see what has been done and what people want. Maybe a bodybuilding/ performance request thread only would be nice.

See where the athletes are in their journeys

Womanly woman, pain field and a couple of brain requests have to be made. Possibly a follow up of Manly Man.

12 Likes

This project caught my attention:

1 Like

I muted the NFT category and threads and usually I prefer not to read other people’s description to not be influenced or accused of anything.

I have a concept for a work out field, not like this though

8 Likes

Manly man = Iron man, lol! It just crossed my mind after reading you post. As you pointed out, there are many different categories, one is “bodybuilding” itself which relates only to: Muscle development, aesthetics, and another is “athletics” which targets more the predisposition like the capacity to develop:"Speed, endurance, flexibility, and regenerative / healing factors regarding muscle fibers, tendons, etc.“ Let’s see what the folks say or suggest concerning this broad spectrum of topics!! Either way, big thanks for your efforts, you are appreciated for making this fields happen! :100::100:

5 Likes

Thanks

2 Likes

I already have MBL, but if I understand correctly does this have automated training?

It doesn’t, it guides muscle growth without training

4 Likes

and this I said, growth without training? and why it’s more powerful than MBL, I don’t understand, sorry

3 Likes

@ferdinandoloverso
Wait, it does have some elements of automated training sorry

There is the Rev-Erb and micro-tearing. These would happen through training, we recreated it.
That’s why you shouldn’t spam it.

But it’s not a cardio training, or stretching etc.

Now, it’s meant for building muscle without actually training.

Thank you for pointing that out

13 Likes

I’ll be back later if you guys have questions

8 Likes

Well done, Doc!

Shed some light on this.

2 Likes

Something different in every way, but still about manliness. It’s too early to talk about.

6 Likes

Ahahahahah yesss i was waiting a lot for this one. Just got it, and 3 minutes audio woh that’s so short thank you ! :dizzy:

Only one question, does it work even on the face muscles ? And if yes, is everything safe ?
Even if i think it is. Thank you :dash:

1 Like

Am I guessing right, that this field would be building up on Manly men? Basically complementing each other.

Just another question @DR_MANHATTAN, what’s the best moment for listening to it ?

Yes

1 Like

Yes, of course

1 Like

Anytime

2 Likes

Can’t wait for that one! All the best, bro!

1 Like

Ok, I forced myself to take it in June. Now he is already playing next to the manly man.

Manly Man x4
Muscle Roar x4
Muscle Cheat x2
Martian Jing x4

5 Likes