The Muscle Roar

All of them start with M
Got 4 audios in that playlist
Got them looping 4x (excluding muscle cheat, might as well set it on 4x)

3 similarities they could share, could only mean play it 3 times throughout the day :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

That is the one Iā€™m waiting for. I have the funds saved for that one.

2 Likes

A new public automated yoga field would be nice.

I would actually instabuy.

1 Like

Holy shit

I Speechless

5 Likes

I do think this will help enhance grace within every muscle too, I imagine this would greatly enhance explosiveness of any athlete branching from power lifters to boxersā€¦

Having the fibers and all nicely aligned helps promote greater engagement from a relaxed state, which is what explosiveness isā€¦ Going from 0 to 1000 back to 0 in a heart beat.

Some people with their genes, lifestyle, training methods, procedures, or what not, itā€™s not all that optimalā€¦

Should help to relax muscles faster with time, if they where stressed before handā€¦ because the muscle fibers would naturally use less energy at a relaxed state being more proficiently aligned

Seems like small thingā€¦ but really its big thing in grand scale of thingzā€¦ itā€™s big nice, itā€™s roaringly perfect. Perfect musclez.

We Speechfull

13 Likes

questo campo funziona anche per gli addominali?

then itā€™s perfect

2 Likes

Hardcore and muscle beyond limits affects the abs as well*

:)

8 Likes

I agree with you, I have MBL and have never had any action on my abs

1 Like

Hardcore acts on the whole body except the head. I remember that if I abused listening my hands stiffened.

1 Like

Yes, especially Hardcore!

2 Likes

Looks fancy. Out of curiosity, could you share where you sourced the image of the face embedded into the bodybuilderā€™s face from? Intriguing energy emanating from it.

@Alkul Dream handles that

1 Like

Bouta be eating like 5,000 calories a day while using this and manly man , letā€™s see what happens boys

12 Likes

Expected as much. Thank you.

1 Like

Any cardio?

3 Likes

Yes Iā€™m in highschool so I already do a lot of walking and stuff ,

But Iā€™m gonna do 30-60 mins on the treadmill everyday

3 Likes

I feel like in order to get the best possible benefits from manly man and muscle roar you have to be in a calorie surplus state but thatā€™s just my opinion

3 Likes

Iā€™m about to embark on on my first official bulk, and trying to find that balance of cardio and gains. Iā€™m guessing around 30 minutes a day. And 5000 calories sounds good to me! haha :drooling_face:

3 Likes

haha broo good luck,

dont copy me and do 5000 calories btw, Iā€™m over 6ft and 220+lbs so my body needs more calories and also Iā€™m extremely active because of high school activities

slight surplus like 300-400 would probably be more than enough

6 Likes