PUBLIC PROJECT- The Easy Fitness Human -NFT

BENEFITS:

AUTOMATED TIRE FLIP(30 minutes).

AUTOMATED 150 PUSH UPS.

AUTOMATED 100 PULLS UPS

AUTOMATED BENCH PRESS (20 minutes Gym machines).

BACK WORKOUT(20minutes Gym machines)

AUTOMATED CRUNCHES(20 minutes).

AUTOMATED BICEPS CURL(30 minutes Gym machines).

AUTOMATED CARDIO(20 MINUTES).

AUTOMATED TRICEPS WORKOUT(30 minutes gym machines).

AUTOMATED LEG DAY(45 minutes gym machines).
Automated Calisthenic workout(Urban mode-|Whole Body|. 1 Hour) The Best Full-Body Calisthenics Workout Plan To Build Muscle

These repetition times and routine times can change depending on the needs of the user’s body(only is a example), the field adapts to body from each user. I leave this to the captain. Apply his ingenuity here and make this field better than what is proposed here. | Smart Field |.
———
Also includes this previous field to improve weight loss, and so that food makes us less fat:

Super Metabolism Boost and Weight Loss with Cellulite Reduction (Psychic/Morphic energy programmed) - YouTube (for me the best field so far from Dream for weight loss).

You will gain the positive muscular and health benefits of every workout aspect/rutine here.

This smart field will doesn’t have any genetic advantage or steroid hormone included here, everything will be like a natural process.

-MANDALA USE;

Just Staring at the mandala and say “Activate easy fitness” and the mandala will start a automated workout based in this field.

+Every day you wear the mandala the benefits in body of the audio will be as if you used it for 3 days. 3 days of workout benefits in only 1 day(this part is automated with only wear mandala).

The mandala will also do the same with the benefits of real workout. 1 day worth for 3 in benefits. This is also automated with only wear mandala.

———
This project is for those who have not been able to be part of the private workout projects, and who still find it difficult to get them due to the high prices that those nft sell for.

-UNISEX/SMART FIELD.

• The magic of the captain so that it works in the best possible way, and adapts safely to each user.

And some prior knowledge of the captain used in previous workout fields to ensure this project runs smoothly.
———
Mandala+ audio.
Only 250 copies.
Public project but very limited copies.
@Captain_Nemo

40 Likes

Can you explain the availability?

3 Likes

it would be nice if theres quite a bit more copies, so people with budget issues like me can still get it in the future :)

5 Likes

Okay, no problem. 150 copies…

7 Likes
  • Interested? Please vote here!

0 voters

10 Likes

Oh man, a couch potato field :wink:, i love it

5 Likes

@Maoshan_Wanderer

9 Likes

Awesome, with 150 copies, hopefully this will be a public project?

5 Likes

When wil it be released?

The thread was created 22 hrs ago how would anyone know

Maybe in 3 days, maybe in 2 weeks or in 5 months

3 Likes

One who has clairvoyance capabilities :wink:

2 Likes

Is there an upgrade of the muscle recovery field included?

1 Like

Not. But Remember that we always have these friends totally free on YouTube.

The information posted above in this thread is all that will be in the project “At least from me.” I guess clearly Dreamweaver will apply its ingenuity to make this project incredibly better and maybe expand on it… who knows if it adds something for muscle recovery :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I know this is a stupid question, but how do we buy it?

There will be a new thread created for the same, with thesapienshop.com link in it. Not sure when but it’s already submitted. You can buy there.

2 Likes

I’m mega excited for this NFT. I hope Dream makes it. It would be a dream come true for me.

3 Likes

Interested

2 Likes

Interested

1 Like

Is there a price in mind for this field ?

@Fenix

3 Likes

That is decided by Dream, not me. :slightly_smiling_face:

but I guess between $300-$350.

2 Likes