Get Fit & Ripped Stack for Couch Potatoes

Disclaimer: My personal philosophy is to not depend on the fields alone, but to always use fields to supplement actual real-life practices such as meditation, breathwork, nutrition, sleep, and in this case, exercise.

That said, there have been several folks here who have achieved a fit/ripped body with no exercise, or little exercise like walking, etc.

We have a lot of choices from the Sapien library.

• We have fat burners/aids like Thermogenesis, Super Metabolism Boost, Adipose Sword, Fat Metabolism, etc.
  • We have Gen 1 workout fields like automated core, leg, arms, full body, etc.
  • We have Gen 2 fields like Hardcore, Acquisition of Abs, Jacked Arms and Legs, Soleus Workout, etc.
  • We have aids like St. Biceps, Muscles without Limits, etc.
  • Lastly, we have complex NFTs which do offer a fitness component (Prince, God like Fella, Super Serum X, etc.)

Are you one of those folks that got fit/ripped mainly using the fields? If so, share your stacks here…

31 Likes

listens intensely

12 Likes

Great thread @Maoshan_Wanderer . I’d like to know also! The stacks might be different for men vs women …maybe?

9 Likes

Waiting for long for this lol

3 Likes

Anyone well versed with wonderful couch potato results?
I know Zen had this beautiful thread comparing all the muscle fields

2 Likes

Hmm… i dont have it but seems to me the Strength and Endurance NFT whould be a good baseline field for a CP stack?

2 Likes