Looksmaxxing Stacks

@Desiree are these 3 fields comprehensive? Or would you recommend any other older fields like Plasma Glass Skin, etc.? Thank you …

3 Likes

With specific fields like this, there are always a few factors to consider that’d make a stack like this comprehensive. I see this stack as complete and not requiring of any additions. But the reports and usage feedback has had some variations that I consider. For example, what makes this above stack comprehensive at all is that the Adipose saturated fat field provides the tissue regeneration and the lipid necessary for the Deep facial remodeling to work in a personalized effect. That is the key here, the personalization and building something that generates this final desired effect. For somebody else, I have recommended her the Womanly Woman to make her stack more effective. Her stack is very similar to the above now. Somebody who wants to avoid a rounder face would naturally also replace the adipose with something like Fat to Stem Cells (Face) or Face lifting / Plasma Glass skin, or would increase the loops of The Remodelling. I’ll say it here also: Face Grooming + Deep Facial Remodeling is all what is needed for a complete change in looks (the goal of looksmaxxing) and from there, the person can add any personalization that fits their facial change goals; Plasma glass skin is a fundamental field; until our Advanced Dermalixia 409 is out I’d say it will compliment the changes from the skin aspect in Remodeling very much. Plus, it provides this energetic hydration that has proved itself needed with The Deep Remodeling.

:relieved: :heartpulse:

6 Likes

Any energy field like Ojas and jing

1 Like

My stack is just Collagen Booster 1.0, and Anti-Aging, and Nad from Quadible. I use some subs too for specific physical things. I used to use the Become whole but I quit cuz I’d integrated it already. I’m just a simple dude and it works for me. Haha I also make sure I always keep a chap stick, a small mirror (I get dry eyes sometimes when I don’t put my drops in and sometimes my eyes be slightly red due to Lasik, and some times I get like a small patch of dry skin on my face, and etc so always good to have one handy), a pocket bottle of lotion on me, nail clippers, and a pair of tweezers on my person. I notice the better I look on the outside, the more it carries on to my inner self. Actually, at least for me, they are intertwined wit each other. So like Luna said up top, keep the hair chopped and nice, keep my skin clear and moisturized (I eat pretty much clean), got a my own natural sense of style to fit my personality, make sure all my clothes fit right, make sure I am healthy and fit, and make sure I always smell good all day, everyday.

5 Likes

Beauty is to some extent intertwined with health. So I’m simply working on my health and not rly caring about physical appearance. Imagine just all health-oriented fields. (My looks nfts are put aside, but work for me anyways, lol.) Not like I would be resolving it bcs of that, but it’s a pretty nice bonus.

Good Health (+ biological age) → Good Physical appearance.

But getting a good flow from Enchanted isn’t bad, lol.

5 Likes

I just saw “Looksmaxxing” ???

A jawline as sharp as a knife.

Thick neck

Clean, symmetrical and aligned teeth…

Low body fat percentage (10 to 15%)

Abs → Shoulders → Back → Arms → Chest → Legs

Thick eyebrows

More seriously, there is more to determine someone’s attractiveness that pictures can’t catch, pictures don’t catch opinions and preferences neither…

Some ideas of fields to improve yourself, I would just say principally anything related to health, attract love kind of field, pheromones and a lot of mental oriented fields, they are really important, the mindset is as important for me but for more physically purposes :

Adipose Saturated Face and Neck

Your new and Improved Skin

The Microcurrent Face Simulant +

Poseidon’s Progeny (Community Project)

The Manly Man by Manhattan

The Beard Game Public Project

The Muscle Roar

The Jawliner Community project nft

tooth Dental Tech: Preventive Restorative Dentistry (Public)

New Release - The Deep Facial Remodelling

Max Heal Potion

The Eternal

4 Likes

I added hypermasculinity to work with the inner psych
Stack:
Adipose
Face groom
Deep remodeling
Muscle beyond limits
And actual grooming and haircuts

Hypermasculinity added for confidence and self love

Going out:
Golden glow
Blarney
Goat

• prevention of leaking energy using energetic being every few

In college btw and my life is good but I battle some body dysmorphia and stuff with self love

3 Likes

I thought deep facial remodelling is a complete beauty field that doesn’t need anything else with it to achieve a “perfect face” and drastic changes, do we also need face grooming with it? :thinking:

2 Likes

It’s the art of stacking ;D haha - you don’t specifically need something else with it but Face Grooming works on the inner aesthetics of the face which The Deep Remodeling considers through a different lens of social changes, a template of harmony, etc, while Face Grooming takes a different approach that produces a very literal "Glow’ to the capillaries and other modalities in there.

3 Likes

For a possible future purchase… I wanted to ask you a while ago, but they brought out some other little things and I was jumping through the puddles. But now that I see this topic, I’m back to this matter.

Could Deep Facial be combined with Face Sculptor? I know I want the latter because it has sooo many useful fields for daily care but the former is tempting because of the “power” it gives in the social arena.

1 Like

Oh I’m glad this got you back on the topic then!

The reviews for this field has not lived up the hype - it is my honest opinion. The Deep Remodeling doesn’t only give you power in the social area but the power in changes is everything you need for a drastic facial change. You can change using multiple modalities with the Deep Remodeling and not just mechanical force, or social, or neurological, or biological — it combines all of them into a completely new model.

2 Likes

Yikes :worried:… So would you recommend buying Deep Facial and keeping the daily care with separate audios instead of the Face Sculptor? It’s understandable that expectations were high. A lot of audios put together and it cuts down a lot of listening time.

Anywaaaays, the Deep facial also does some maintenance in terms of bone structure and skin, right? Or maybe I misunderstood :monkey:

experiments have proved that hydration, for example, is needed with the Endolift processes incorporated in the Deep Facial Remodeling. So daily care, while provided with ceramides, laser procedures, and skin care treatments In the facial remodeling, has to also be provided in physical or energetic form. This is why plasma glass skin for example, I consider a fundamental field; the benefits it provides such as Retinol and Alpha lipoid acid are important to a face ongoing several procedures at once with the Remodeling.

No - advancements is the structure that the field is based on. It doesn’t just provide maintenance for the bone specifically, It takes the whole approach of “Remodeling” into the bones, mainly and very specifically.

and a smart field to make them all work together, a great field in description, but the reviews for it have been different.

1 Like

Thanks for all the explanations and clarifications, my dear! :star_struck:

1 Like

celebrate your beauty :heartpulse: :relieved:

1 Like

The site is recommending me to answer you privately because it already seems like a chat room so I’ll just say…

I celebrate everyone’s beauty :sunglasses: :gift_heart: Don’t make me tell you every day how beautiful, sexy and attractive you all are.

:upside_down_face: Over and out!

3 Likes

haha live that Libra spirit girl!!

Me too :))))

5 Likes

I have a pretty good skincare routine (exfoliating twice a week, copper peptides, growth factors, NMF, sunscreen) but had neglected everything for the last 4 weeks during my surgery. 4-days of 3 loops of Plasma Glass Skin, and the skin is back as new! That bouncy, translucent skin I’ve now got used to haha…

I have not tried this one, I use PU’s version in my Anti-aging playlist…

3 Likes

Yessss! :star_struck:

The way this field “eats” the old skin cells is massive! One more field with this ability is the Skin Scarring Repair; it is the best field when it comes to skin renewal specially if one doesn’t have Plasma Glass Skin! The addition of Retinol is also incredible and it works better than the real one!

Btw, hope you’re recovering well, Mao! :heartpulse:

3 Likes

Thank you :slight_smile: I am, back to work today!!!

4 Likes