Adipose Saturated Face and Neck

This field is created with a combination of methods to promote adipogenesis of the face and neck as well as reinforce and strengthen the collagen support areas.

For an all round younger fresher looking face and neck

Use as needed

68 Likes

Yes yes yes!! When I stopped eating meat a couple years ago I lost all my face fat and it’s still mostly that way. I’m REALLY excited for this one!!! Thanks DW

18 Likes

This music is so cool, I feel like my eyes are beating :heart:

The two add up = perfect @ecaiii

13 Likes

Thank you :heart:

5 Likes

Woah that was fast. Thank you Captain.
I requested it .:nerd_face:
I hope You will all benefit beautiful poeple @Muse

14 Likes

If someone has face fat they’d like to get rid of then this is a good one to use?

2 Likes

No, this does the opposite of that

adipogenesis = adipocytes (fat cells) + genesis (generation)

10 Likes

Thank you

1 Like

This is more youthifying than fattening.

6 Likes

Thought of you too! @Hauru

2 Likes

:joy::joy: :heart:

6 Likes

if my face is chisled but i want to help get rid of nasallabial folds and eyebags can I use this, I don’t want face to get fat though, its lean right now but I want to get better fat pads in eyes

2 Likes

I doubt its creates fat the way ur thinking, i assume its more fat pads like this

U could always use plasma mircocurrent after playing this

" Cellfie is a non-invasive and effective alternative to skin fillers. The ingredient utilizes a precise and efficient delivery system meant to stimulate adipogenesis by accelerating adiponectin, in order to reduce the signs of aging for a natural look."

11 Likes

It suppose to be working on your natural fat to give You youthfull apperiance.
Its probably the best for people after40,45 when we start to loose more fat.
But when You are younger sure use it sometimes for maintenance.
If You lost sone of your face fat beacause of diet, sickness etc it works on natural blueprint of your face.

Fat loss on face , neck is aging so much…

Now we have collagen, musle toning. microcurrent,lifting, other amazing treatmnents, and now fat restorattion.

Super wholistic collection of fields.

And probably more to come :wink:

received_1058607261962258

What i wrote is based on conversation with Captain. It was my way of thinking. Restorattion of natural fat using natural techniques but of course Captain has his own alchemichal ways :wink: im not sure about techniques used.

Well i used it few times yeasterday evening and face looks super fresh and glowy.
I don’t like chisseled look to much i prefer rounder face with cheeks. Not fat just full and healthy. I have visible cheek bones but they show up in a gentle way.
For me its as great add for some of us potencial one of top beauty Fields
It depemds on needs , age etc

20 Likes

I think it work similar to this substance. Perhaps even better knowing Captain .:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

So excited for this!

2 Likes

So its a lose face and neck fat field?

So would you recommend the other fat loss fields for the younger generation

It’s different one. Fat cells on face are very fragile, actually all fat cells are quite malleable and it’s a myth that they are so persistent (“stubbornness” is greatly associated with fibrosis and vascular function in tissue, fat cells themselves are innocuous for the most part, they simply serve function to store fat material).

On face fat pads with proper collagen structure serve function to give it “youthful” fullness. Sagging with age is due to collagen issues, that can be reversed, but also fat cell elimination, on face they are in tiny reserve and hard to be restored. That’s the reason why plastic surgeons for example are often hesitant to mess with fat pads to tighten skin more.

This field is to restore the fat deposits in face, so is best used with active procedures for connective tissue support.

BTW for people interested in facial skincare, check this channel https://m.youtube.com/@TJTutorials/videos

3 Likes

Paid ones will be What Fat and Muscle Roar (maintaining muscle to keep better shape).