Adipose Saturated Face and Neck

I love the music and beat in this one :star_struck:

Thank you for requesting it !

6 Likes

Im just explaining what i know about this fieldā€¦
I donā€™t have any opinion or deep knowledge of using fat burning fields.
I just requested it. Had a brief conversation with Captain thatā€™s all.

4 Likes

Yeah, imagine driving, long distance, highway lights passing byā€¦ :wink:

3 Likes

Happy that you did. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Iā€™m very happy too to be honest. A lot of people will benefit.:dizzy:
Captain was super fast. Wonderfull gift.
Thank you :blue_heart:

11 Likes

Ahh

Plasma Glass Skin
Microfacial Current Stimulation
And now this

We are all going to look like in our 20s as we age (not so much :wink:)

7 Likes

Wondering if this will help in my case. I was very sick in January and since then my face has changed. There are lines that go from the corners of my nose down to my jawline and the tissue seems to be rather heavy in that area. Lifting the skin manually doesnā€™t seem to fully fix it so Iā€™m assuming the problem is deeper likely a change in collagen, the fascia, fat or muscle.

4 Likes

I used it again 3 loops in the evening and face looks very fresh, cheeks are pinkishā€¦ There are not super visible changes yet . Its glowing and tone got little better. Even thought im tired , working long hours lately, so skin got a bit dull .

Iā€™ll use it regulary for a while and iā€™ll report back. I hope it fills up eye area.

I dropped other skin fields to test this one to avoid doubts whatā€™ is doing whatā€¦ but i use mesothepy device with LED light, ems hydration, cooling every few days, also guasha. This is my normal routine i didnt add anything new .

15 Likes

I donā€™t know about you guys, but I feel tingle sensations in my scalp near my hairline areas. Could it be possible this is also helping the skin in the scalp area? If so, I think this would be great to help with hair growth!

6 Likes

I wonā€™t use this field now, as Iā€™m fat lol, but when Iā€™ll get skinny, Iā€™ll use it.

Thank You, Captain :pray:- You Bring Us So Many Amazing Fields, so many approaches for our issues or our wants and needs, more approaches = Better. :blush:

Edit: I might try it regardless of my weight.

Hmm, some Patreon posts made me change my mind.

This isnā€™t supposed to make the face fatter (I mean, like looking fatter), so I should try it very soon.

5 Likes

You will not regret it :grinning::grinning:

4 Likes

I already started using it.
I Love the effects/changes it brings to my face.
Iā€™m gonna use it daily, together with Facelift ver 2.

4 Likes

Iā€™m using it since day one and renewed the membership just for it. This field is one of the two last things I wished would eventually release one day and it happened out of nowhere.

I was afraid it was gonna make my overall face fat but it seems it only targets zones where fat need to be restored. About the collagen part, it seems to do the work on every area it was supposed to do arbitrarily.

I feel really strongly the field working on the lower eye area, cheeks and the forehead, especially on the hairline.

My face has regained colors, it looks healthier, as if I was like 8 years younger. From only listening 2 times a day.

23 Likes

To me, this is my holy grail! Haha.
Iā€™ve been trying to restore my facial fat for some time now with lots of fad products and injectables.
Thank you so, so, so much, Captain!

5 Likes

My cheeks are definitely feeling this :heart: absolutely amazing!

5 Likes

It definitely filled mine!

These past couple of days everyone commented how Iā€™ve gained fat in the face, Iā€™m glad. Also a bit of a double chin appeared, good that we have a field for that though haha

11 Likes

I can confirm. I used it just for 10 days.
It filled up my eye area to a degree im satisfied.
It quiet intensive so i personally will use it for maintenance from time to time.

Microcurrent Field or device should compliment this field to keep face sculpted nicely.:wink:

7 Likes

Oh yes I see why you added that. Great advice!

1 Like