“Hear me –
Poseidon, god of the sea-blue mane who rocks the earth!
If I really am your son and you claim to be my father –
come, grant that Odysseus, raider of cities,
Laertes’ son who makes his home in Ithaca,
never reaches home. Or if he’s fated to see
his people once again and reach his well-built house
and his own native country, let him come home late
and come a broken man – all shipmates lost,
alone in a stranger’s ship –
and let him find a world of pain at home!”
So he prayed
and the god of the sea-blue mane, Poseidon, heard his prayer.
Poseidon (/pəˈsaɪdən, pɒ-, poʊ-/; Greek: Ποσειδῶν) is one of the Twelve Olympians in ancient Greek religion and mythology, presiding over the sea, storms, earthquakes and horses. He was the protector of seafarers and the guardian of many Hellenic cities and colonies. In pre-Olympian Bronze Age Greece, Poseidon was venerated as a chief deity at Pylos and Thebes, with the cult title “earth shaker”; in the myths of isolated Arcadia, he is related to Demeter and Persephone and was venerated as a horse, and as a god of the waters. Poseidon maintained both associations among most Greeks: He was regarded as the tamer or father of horses, who, with a strike of his trident, created springs (in the Greek language, the terms for both are related). His Roman equivalent is Neptune.
Poseidon became lord of the sea when, following the overthrow of his father Cronus, the world was divided by lot among Cronus’ three sons; Zeus was given the sky, Hades the underworld, and Poseidon the sea, with the Earth and Mount Olympus belonging to all three. In Homer’s Iliad, Poseidon supports the Greeks against the Trojans during the Trojan War; in the Odyssey, during the sea-voyage from Troy back home to Ithaca, the Greek hero Odysseus provokes Poseidon’s fury by blinding his son, the Cyclops Polyphemus, resulting in Poseidon punishing him with storms, causing the complete loss of his ship and companions, and delaying his return by ten years. Poseidon is also the subject of a Homeric hymn. In Plato’s Timaeus and Critias, the legendary island of Atlantis was Poseidon’s domain.
- The Sea God
- Treasures from the Deep
- The Stallion
Section 1: The Sea God (Demigod transformation)
Poseidon is the Greek god of the sea, storms, earthquakes, droughts, floods and horses. He is the son of the Titans Kronos and Rhea, as well as one of the Big Three. His Roman counterpart is Neptune. The King of Atlantis, the Earthshaker, the Stormbringer, the Father of Horses - that is the titles that Poseidon bears.
This section includes the complete blessings of Poseidon in all his capacity and embodiment as well as him becoming your patron.
Taken further, this field will in tandem with Poseidon himself, conceptualize, crystallize, and manifest into a physical form the physical DNA and bloodline of Poseidon and integrate that into your physical and spiritual bodies. This is an attempt to transform you, based on the template of Perseus Jackson, into a superhuman level entity that is a son of the sea god in the physical world. This tangible bloodline descended directly from Poseidon will have all the traits of real bloodlines and DNA - hereditary with all its perks and superiority.
Bloodline Perks (constantly in development and evolution):
- As one with the blood of Poseidon, contact with water of any sorts (skin contact, drinking etc.) will instantly rejuvenate and empower you drastically. Even normal showers and drinking of water will provide an instant energy boost as well as healing effect (You can heal most wounds - fresh wounds, old scars and even regenerate soft tissues and cure most poisons when in contact with water, the amount of water and time needed for the healing being proportionate to the severity of the wound.) that will immensely accelerate wound healing and also remove the impurities such as toxins, poisons, heavy metals, micro-plastics or dead cells and bacteria from your body at more than 100 times the usual speed of humans. The liquid within your body will become smart and imbued with the divine energy of the sea god to more effectively carry out its functions - your saliva will hold healing benefits, your blood and its circulation will always be at the right temperature and perfectly circulate, urine and perspiration will more effectively remove waste and impurities from your body, and the lymphatic system, intestinal fluids and gastric juices will function optimally as well. While in contact with water, you also gain a disproportionate amount of superhuman clarity, strength, speed, agility, and endurance which could be a great boon for swimmers.
- The development of hydrokinesis: the power to manipulate by will, water, can dry anything wet in a flash, turn water into solid objects that one can grab hold of, create air bubbles for others underwater, and propel oneself and others through water.
- The development of hydrogenesis: the ability to create and summon water out of thin air via drawing in and condensing water vapour in the air by will.
- Immunity to water: an ability that is constantly developing and strengthening by itself until you are completely immune to any form of harm by water - immunity to extreme water pressure and drowning for example. Use cases would include being unaffected by the damage water pressure would normally cause when one falls into water from great heights and being able to breathe in water.
- Instinctive knowledge and ability to navigate the sea via Poseidon’s guidance.
- Dominion over all aquatic creatures (ability to command some of them, and none of them will attempt to harm you)
- The Primal Energy of the Sea
- Any additional benefits from Poseidon and his blood
Demigods, or half-bloods, are a race of beings that are half-mortal and half-god. They possess mortal souls and are vulnerable to old age and death though they have longer than average human lifespans; however, their divine blood endows them with supernatural abilities that allow them to achieve feats usually not possible by humans.
- Prevents the degradation of telomere caps
- Increases the length of telomere caps
- Imbues the DNA and RNA of a demigod child of Poseidon
- Superhuman levels of physical ability - strength, durability, reflexes, agility etc. via an overall comprehensive physical enhancement and all bodily parts
- Increased Bone Strength (via optimal density of bones)
- Increased Muscle Fibre Density
- Increased Tendon Strength
- Enhanced Fat Metabolism
- Smart Physical Training on the user’s body drawing from the training that Ancient Theban Warriors did (Thebes is known for being the ones to defeat Sparta in battle, and Poseidon was venerated as a chief deity at Thebes)
- Trace amounts / Specks of golden ichor (as much, or little as we can bear) that holds the divinity and immortality of Greek Gods
Appearance (If desirable)
You can activate and deactivate this feature. This feature (when activated) will work towards manifesting and transforming your physical appearance into one bearing resemblance to Poseidon, such that even your outer appearance will hint towards your heritage. A command could be ‘Appearance On/Off’. Default is On. Can block out specific parts or details that you do not want while having the rest effect you.
- Tanned, Olive Skin / Mediterranean Complexion
- Thick and healthy Jet Black Hair
- Sea-green eyes
- Warrior Skull
- Ideally defined features
- Straight and perfectly aligned teeth
- Perfect Facial Symmetry with muscle toning
- Perfect Facial Harmony + Golden Ratio Face
- Symmetrical Body
- Greek God Physique (Methodology Inspired by here )
Section 2: Healing in the Abyss
- Salt Water Float Therapy
- Deep Sea Resources
- The Waters of Poseidon
Salt Water Float Therapy
It’s no accident that a day at the beach makes us feel fantastic. There is actually a great deal of science to suggest that that salt water therapy promotes overall health and wellbeing. Salt water contains magnesium which helps us calm down. It also stimulates cell production to strengthen the immune system increasing both red and white blood cells in the body. Seawater contains sodium and iodine, antiseptic minerals which help clean the skin and promote healing. Laying or swimming in salt water helps target toxins that attack the lungs and lead to respiratory issues. Gargling and or ingesting small amounts of salt water can help a number of ailments. These include cleansing the intestines, clearing up canker sores and also stimulating cell generation in the liver and kidneys.
Salt water containing Epsom salts can be an effective way to soak wounds and draw out infection while leaving skin supple and soft. A salt soak helps heal wounds through the process of osmosis. The sodium forces the liquid from within a cell out, including any liquids containing harmful bacteria and as a result the skin is cleansed. Another salt based solution is saline used to simulate seawater salt volumes, this solution is widely used in surgical procedures in order to stimulate quicker healing of wounds and scars. Simple saline solutions are available at most pharmacies. Water with a high sodium content has antiseptic properties and is an effective way to reduce infection and stimulate healing.
What is salt water therapy?
There are a few forms of salt water therapy out there, most include a soak in a personal sized pod, pool or tank that contains water with a high salt content and various degrees of sensory deprivation (either low to no light and sound). The goal: reduce stress, increase focus and boost the body’s immune system one soak at a time.
Floating in Salt water increases the body’s buoyancy and allows the body to soak in the relaxing benefits of magnesium and zinc which are vital to our stress response systems. Floating in salt water stimulates the skin and decrease the effects and appearances of skin based ailments such as psoriasis, acne and surface wounds. Salt soaks also stimulate the body’s anti-inflammatory responses and are high in antimicrobials. Here, a sensory deprivation component is also added, similar to the darkness of the deep abyssal sea. This is beneficial for visualizing future success and honing focus, helps with finding solace in increased restfulness and decreased symptoms of insomnia. Epsom salt soaks bring benefits to ease symptoms of arthritis and chronic back pain as well as easing congestion from mucus build up. Float therapy has many physical benefits but also has many aspects that contribute to our overall health and wellbeing.
All the beneficial parts are included and energetically replicated in this subfield.
Deep Sea Resources
Most drugs in use today come from nature. Aspirin, for example, was first isolated from the willow tree. Penicillin was discovered from common bread mold. To date, the majority of drugs derived from natural sources come from land-dwelling organisms. However, as demand grows for discovery of novel industrial enzymes and new medicines, researchers are increasingly looking towards the ocean. Systematic searches for new drugs have shown that marine invertebrates produce more antibiotic, anti-cancer, and anti-inflammatory substances than any group of terrestrial organisms. Particularly promising invertebrate groups include sponges, tunicates, ascidians, bryozoans, octocorals, and some molluscs, annelids, and echinoderms.
Some chemicals produced by marine animals that may be useful in treating human diseases include:
- Ecteinascidin: Extracted from tunicates; being tested in humans for treatment of breast and ovarian cancers and other solid tumors
- Discodermalide: Extracted from deep-sea sponges belonging to the genus Discodermia; anti-tumor agent
- Bryostatin: Extracted from the bryozoan, Bugula neritina; potential treatment for leukemia and melanoma
- Pseudopterosins: Extracted from the octocoral (sea whip) Pseudopterogorgia elisabethae; anti-inflammatory and analgesic agents that reduce swelling and skin irritation and accelerate wound healing
- w-conotoxin MVIIA: Extracted from the cone snail, Conus magnus; potent pain-killer
- A smart field that scans the oceans for any potentially helpful chemicals/compounds and incorporates them into this field
- A smart field that incorporates and combines all of the above into a smart blend that administers the optimal and most effective mix and amounts for your body’s condition at any time, or based on your request
The Waters of Poseidon
This is a water charging field - by placing a container of water on the image or by playing the audio directed at the water once or more (blessing increases with time), the water contained will be blessed directly by Poseidon to best suit your body’s needs at that moment in time. General benefits will include an energy boost, physical healing, physical cleansing, energy cleansing, relaxation etc. You may also request Poseidon to imbue the water with properties of certain intentions as you may desire. The charged water which is smart, will also carry and help you faster manifest all the benefits in the entire project into physical reality.
Section 3: The Stallion
Poseidon is the father of horses - and a stallion is a man that is viewed as extremely handsome/sexually attractive. This section is aimed to transform you into a man that will be viewed as sexually attractive by members of the opposite gender via 2 factors - pheromones to attract and the actual competency for you to perform.
- Poseidon Pheromones (PP)
- Male Enhancement (Details Private)
- Increased Androstadienone
- Increased Androstenone
- Increased Androsterone
- Increased Beta-androstenol and Alpha-androstenol
- Increased Epiandrosterone
- The Pheromones of Poseidon that helped him charm even Medusa
- A smart field that combines and imbues the pheromones into your sweat as well as drastically amplify their attractive and biological effects on members of the opposite gender only, while also ensuring that your sweat and overall scent smells nice and mildly sweet. Also safeguards and prevents any potential negative side effects such as hair loss etc.
Male Enhancement (Details Private)
Mandala + Audio